Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Item being returned for refund.

That's pretty bad. I won't be buying from them.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-trident-1 View Post
    I second the go/no go list. so who is going to start the thread and get a nasty reminder from the mods? I got mine already, someone else's turn.
    If you ask me the mods need to give up there Nazi antics. Sure someone has to govern the site but they can't arbitrarily just block comments "they don't like". It goes against the whole concept of freedom of speech. You don't see them jumping to our aid at all when we receive the short end of the stick on this kind of deal, which it really should be more of and not an exception to the rule. When you're busy blocking comments and stuff all it shows is that you're trying to "hide" something and it makes them look bad

Quote Originally Posted by Crack View Post
    If you ask me the mods need to give up there Nazi antics. Sure someone has to govern the site but they can't arbitrarily just block comments "they don't like". It goes against the whole concept of freedom of speech. You don't see them jumping to our aid at all when we receive the short end of the stick on this kind of deal, which it really should be more of and not an exception to the rule. When you're busy blocking comments and stuff all it shows is that you're trying to "hide" something and it makes them look bad
    Like it or not this site is a business and is privately owned if you want to play in their sandbox you need to play by their rules not that I agree with everything they do but that's the reality of it.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

Hold on your telling me we are censored ? I gotta agree with Crack on this one. Having done business with many dealers on here I've found customer service isn't of high concern for a lot of them. This site helps me find the reliable ones that actually care about customers and repeat business. I'm all for a Go/NO Go list of certified dealers as voted by CGN users.

Quote Originally Posted by ToGG View Post
    I'm all for a Go/NO Go list of certified dealers as voted by CGN users.
    Me too!
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Whatever else the mods do, in general or to this thread. There is no way they would sanction a go/no go. That is not commenting on the merit of this example. Way i see it, as a sponsor business, good or bad, if i was paying money for prominence on the site, then found my business on a no go list. .........Business's would simply leave, might even leave a sour taste in other sponsors mouths, have them leave. CGN cannot exist without some sort of income. Forums are pretty open, EE is the best in the country....not just for volume, but also, for secure transactions. The vast majority of us pay nothing.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Super Moderator
    There seems to be a bit of a misunderstanding about the role of mods on this site. We are all volunteers, helping with the operation of a privately owned site which has had close to 150000 members registered (although many/most are inactive). No special privileges. Decisions are not made in an arbitrary manner. There are mod forums where issues and members are discussed. The terms and rules for use of this site are posted and readily available. Apart from sponsoring businesses and Team members, everyone gets a free ride.
    This particular thread is in a business member's forum. A forum for which the business is paying. Mods rarely moderate in a business forum. That is left up to the forum owner.

Quote Originally Posted by ToGG View Post
    Hold on your telling me we are censored ? I gotta agree with Crack on this one. Having done business with many dealers on here I've found customer service isn't of high concern for a lot of them. This site helps me find the reliable ones that actually care about customers and repeat business. I'm all for a Go/NO Go list of certified dealers as voted by CGN users.
    Don't like the rules then stop posting there is another fantastic canadian gun forum you can join. If you don't play by greenips rules then you can't play. Do what the rest of us do and read the threads that come up about dealers and for your own opinion then keep a list of who you will and will not deal with. The public bash a sponsor in list would result in this
    Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    Whatever else the mods do, in general or to this thread. There is no way they would sanction a go/no go. That is not commenting on the merit of this example. Way i see it, as a sponsor business, good or bad, if i was paying money for prominence on the site, then found my business on a no go list. .........Business's would simply leave, might even leave a sour taste in other sponsors mouths, have them leave. CGN cannot exist without some sort of income. Forums are pretty open, EE is the best in the country....not just for volume, but also, for secure transactions. The vast majority of us pay nothing.
    Well said
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    We don't live in a boolean world, would never accept go/no go on ourselves yet expect that of others.

Have to take all these incidents case by case reviewing specific and measurable evidence. The pics prove the OP's case, the business response is wait for the mfr. Any potential patron of CZ and LANZ would wisely weight their purchase decision.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN frequent flyer
    besides visa dispute, there are something called "small claims court" and "cosumer protection act". I never let people like this got away that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezesport View Post
    I feel for you. At least you probably will not get your thread locked. I've been waiting almost 2 months for a solution with EPPS and still never even got a call from the owner. I guess if the big guys can get away with crap like that then they make it easy for others to do the same.

And when the moderators back up their sponsors, we can only vote with our wallet and tell everyone our story. We need a go/no go list for the dealers.
    CSSA Life Member

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast