Colt canada/diemco complete lower assm, 100% factory colt + 1 MAG, $749.99 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP tactical

Expired Supporting Dealer
COLT CANADA/DIEMCO COMPLETE LOWER ASSM, 100% FACTORY COLT, $749.99ea SHIPPED TO YOU'RE DOOR

COMES COMPLETE JUST ADD YOU'RE IUR UPPER OR ANY AR15 UPPER AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO

EXTREMELY LIMITED SUPPLY, VALID R/PAL REQUIRED, APPROX 2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY, YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL THEY SHIP

THESE WILL SHIP WITH 1 NEW MAGPUL MAGAZINE AS WELL, GREAT DEAL

PURCHASE HERE

Last edited:
When you state add an IUR upper (& we have IUR upper's in stock for a package deal) or any AR15 upper and you're good to go, does that mean a genuine CC BCG is some how available in the deal?

Cheers D

Edit: So I'm guessing from all the other posts of these for sale as complete rifles i.e. CC complete lower & IUR upper that no factory CC BCG is available. It's a shame CC wasn't willing/able to offer the CC BCG's too.

Last edited:
Sorry the IUR upper does not have a colt BCG, we are using the AAC nickel boron BCG
When you state add an IUR upper (& we have IUR upper's in stock for a package deal) or any AR15 upper and you're good to go, does that mean a genuine CC BCG is some how available in the deal?

Cheers D

Edit: So I'm guessing from all the other posts of these for sale as complete rifles i.e. CC complete lower & IUR upper that no factory CC BCG is available. It's a shame CC wasn't willing/able to offer the CC BCG's too.

Sorry, not trying to get your goat, but I have a hard time understanding why an assembled lower is worth $750, when that is pretty well the cost of an assembled rifle in the US.

FF

Sorry, not trying to get your goat, but I have a hard time understanding why an assembled lower is worth $750, when that is pretty well the cost of an assembled rifle in the US.

FF

Oh you know why.... Because they can, and people will buy em. Its really that simple.

I suppose, but I was actually hoping GP Tactical would have said something about the specs to differentiate it from the $300 (or less) lowers. I suppose "comes with a free RPAL!" would have sufficed.

FF

I wouldn't expect a vendor to claim the high price tag is due to them simply knowing that people will pay it. That would be a slap in the face to the customers. There is a difference in jacking up prices because you know the masses will still buy it, and ADMITTING to jacking up the prices because you know the masses will still buy it. One is a covert slap to the face, the other is an overt slap to the face. The vendors don't want to insult the customers, that's just bad business. Of course, these are just my assumptions. I could be way off.

*edit*

We all know and likely agree that Diemaco products are top tier. Im sure plenty of people out there take the stance that these products are entirely worth the high cost associated with them. The choice is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom