Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colt canada/diemco complete lower assm, 100% factory colt + 1 MAG, $749.99 shipped

BANNED
    I suppose, but I was actually hoping GP Tactical would have said something about the specs to differentiate it from the $300 (or less) lowers. I suppose "comes with a free RPAL!" would have sufficed.

FF

CGN Regular
    I wouldn't expect a vendor to claim the high price tag is due to them simply knowing that people will pay it. That would be a slap in the face to the customers. There is a difference in jacking up prices because you know the masses will still buy it, and ADMITTING to jacking up the prices because you know the masses will still buy it. One is a covert slap to the face, the other is an overt slap to the face. The vendors don't want to insult the customers, that's just bad business. Of course, these are just my assumptions. I could be way off.

*edit*

We all know and likely agree that Diemaco products are top tier. Im sure plenty of people out there take the stance that these products are entirely worth the high cost associated with them. The choice is yours.

Expired Supporting Dealer
    All sold or spoken for

Thanks to everyone who purchased

Have a great weeken

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12