Smith & Wesson M&P 15 22LR 32 round mags on sale 11.99

These are the only mags that can be used in the Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 at a 35 round capacity.... They do not require pinning....

Can you please elaborate on why these do not require pinning? I would like to pick some up.

Can you please elaborate on why these do not require pinning? I would like to pick some up.

I'd love to see the details on this as well. Not that I in any way think they aren't legit (I already bought some from you guys, thanks!!) - but I would definitely love to have something I could print out and stick in my range bag along with the pistol magazine bulletin etc. Kind of just a quick tool to educate the uninformed should anyone ever need it!

I keep the cardboard packaging in my range bag. It clearly states that the magazine is for the M&P 15 -22 only and has no mention of the M&P 15 22 P. The magazine is designed by the manufacturer for a 22LR rifle and therefore not restricted to capacity. I believe this is the reason that they do not require pinning. Smith and Wesson said the original mags were for use in both the rifle and pistol and therefore had to be pinned

I keep the cardboard packaging in my range bag. It clearly states that the magazine is for the M&P 15 -22 only and has no mention of the M&P 15 22 P. The magazine is designed by the manufacturer for a 22LR rifle and therefore not restricted to capacity. I believe this is the reason that they do not require pinning. Smith and Wesson said the original mags were for use in both the rifle and pistol and therefore had to be pinned

^ this

Any range updates?

Took 2 mags out last weekend shooting HP minimags and AE. Ran great reliably. The only problem I had was the bolt wouldn't stay open after the last round (happened a couple times).

And for anyone who buys these, get the loading tool! Even with the tool it took a while to load.

Thanks to irunguns for an awesome deal!!

I took two of the mags out recently. Ran perfectly. No FTFs or FTEs. Get the mag loader if possible.

Thanks Plinker Tactical and IRunGuns (and Brownell's) you've made my S&W M&P 15-22 whole again. After my 25 rounders were neutered, I just couldn't shoot her without the bitter memories. Now everything is better.

Back
Top Bottom