Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BUDGET SHOOTER SUPPLY, Ammo, Brass, Bullets, Powder, Primers, Tools, Presses !!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    There is a forum for general business members here which he (business member) seems to be aware of http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...-Announcements
    These kinds of posts should go there, and not in the discussion forums.
    I agree
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

i love your prices but the shipping scares me off. If there was free shipping say after $200-250 spent, i would buy off you all the time. Is this something that could be arranged like other online retailers?

Quote Originally Posted by etoast View Post
    i love your prices but the shipping scares me off. If there was free shipping say after $200-250 spent, i would buy off you all the time. Is this something that could be arranged like other online retailers?
    You can't have low low pricing AND subsidize shipping. The guy has to make a bit of money somewhere. And heavy and/or dangerous goods aren't cheap to ship. Just be happy he's got what you need. If someone else has it cheaper and you don't care who you get it from, then order the cheaper stuff. I'll take service and in-stock over cheapest deal any day. Others are free to feel differently.

Quote Originally Posted by datoews View Post
    You can't have low low pricing AND subsidize shipping.
    CanAmmo does it.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    There is a forum for general business members here which he (business member) seems to be aware of http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...-Announcements
    These kinds of posts should go there, and not in the discussion forums.
    CanAmmo does it.....
    So, why keep bumping his posts then if you disagree with Henry who btw is a hard working individual trying to help shooters and hunters out locally and afar.
    Not to mention he does hire some nutters as wel.
    Keep Up the good work Henry.
    FLHTCUI
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    So, why keep bumping his posts then if you disagree with Henry who btw is a hard working individual trying to help shooters and hunters out locally and afar.
    Not to mention he does hire some nutters as wel.
    Keep Up the good work Henry.
    FLHTCUI
    It would be a "bump" in the dealer forum, here in this section it's a discussion forum.
    It's just poor etiquette when he does these ads in the discussion forums, there is a dealer section and the EE that he gets to advertise it. You don't see other dealers spamming the discussion forums do you?

Quote Originally Posted by datoews View Post
    You can't have low low pricing AND subsidize shipping. The guy has to make a bit of money somewhere. And heavy and/or dangerous goods aren't cheap to ship. Just be happy he's got what you need. If someone else has it cheaper and you don't care who you get it from, then order the cheaper stuff. I'll take service and in-stock over cheapest deal any day. Others are free to feel differently.
    Hed be my #1 go to guy, if he took cc (i get cash back) and let locals pick up. I just buy my projectiles which is much cheaper shipping than x-reload.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12