BUDGET SHOOTER SUPPLY, Ammo, Brass, Bullets, Powder, Primers, Tools, Presses !!!

Henry Nierychlo

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
785   0   0
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE FOR ALL THE IN STOCK ITEMS I CARRY!!!

NOW STOCKING LOTS RELOADING COMPONENTS.

I just received a large shipment of components & powder.

Please check out my extensive list of In Stock Products.

I now have Starline 7.62X25 brass in stock Checkout my Website for pricing!!
I now have Starline .41 Colt brass in stock Checkout my Website for pricing!!
I now have PRVI 7.62x54R Boxer primer Brass in stock. Checkout my Website for pricing!!
Now Stocking Popular Caliber Hornady, Dillon & LEE Precision Reloading Presses & Die Sets

I'm not accepting PM’s anymore.
Please email me at info@budgetshootersupply.ca

I got a Great Deal for you!!!! CamPro .224 55gr FMJBT w/cann. I'll sell 1000 of them Shipped anywhere in Canada for $135.00 Free Shipping!!!

Note: I will not be answering any Emails on Saturdays or Sundays anymore as I need the weekends off. My poor brain is getting fried with all the Emails I get.

Everything listed here is in stock and I usually ship within 24 hrs.
I will be adding more bullets & brass, so check back often.

EMT is the best, M/O, cash or Direct Deposit
I do NOT accept (FRAUD ALERT) or Credit Cards
Prices are plus applicable taxes and shipping.
I am located in Surrey, B.C. V4N-3T3
I can ship the Brass & Bullets by Canada Post
I can ship the Primers & Powder by Canpar
Please send me an Email for a quote.
Or Phone me at 778-858-3669 between 12:00 noon & 4:00 pm Pacific Time.

i love your prices but the shipping scares me off. If there was free shipping say after $200-250 spent, i would buy off you all the time. Is this something that could be arranged like other online retailers?

i love your prices but the shipping scares me off. If there was free shipping say after $200-250 spent, i would buy off you all the time. Is this something that could be arranged like other online retailers?

You can't have low low pricing AND subsidize shipping. The guy has to make a bit of money somewhere. And heavy and/or dangerous goods aren't cheap to ship. Just be happy he's got what you need. If someone else has it cheaper and you don't care who you get it from, then order the cheaper stuff. I'll take service and in-stock over cheapest deal any day. Others are free to feel differently.

There is a forum for general business members here which he (business member) seems to be aware of http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/241-General-Business-Members-Announcements
These kinds of posts should go there, and not in the discussion forums.

CanAmmo does it.....

So, why keep bumping his posts then if you disagree with Henry who btw is a hard working individual trying to help shooters and hunters out locally and afar.
Not to mention he does hire some nutters as wel.
Keep Up the good work Henry.
FLHTCUI

So, why keep bumping his posts then if you disagree with Henry who btw is a hard working individual trying to help shooters and hunters out locally and afar.
Not to mention he does hire some nutters as wel.
Keep Up the good work Henry.
FLHTCUI

It would be a "bump" in the dealer forum, here in this section it's a discussion forum.
It's just poor etiquette when he does these ads in the discussion forums, there is a dealer section and the EE that he gets to advertise it. You don't see other dealers spamming the discussion forums do you?

You can't have low low pricing AND subsidize shipping. The guy has to make a bit of money somewhere. And heavy and/or dangerous goods aren't cheap to ship. Just be happy he's got what you need. If someone else has it cheaper and you don't care who you get it from, then order the cheaper stuff. I'll take service and in-stock over cheapest deal any day. Others are free to feel differently.
Hed be my #1 go to guy, if he took cc (i get cash back) and let locals pick up. I just buy my projectiles which is much cheaper shipping than x-reload.

Back
Top Bottom