Thread: Awesome experience

Awesome experience

Ok all too often businesses only get feedback when things go wrong but I believe it's equally important to share good experiences too.

Today on my way home from work I swung by your store to pick up a holster. As soon as I walked in my presence was acknowledged and I was immediately offered help. Being my first time in the store I declined the help because I wanted to poke around a bit first. After a while I went to the front and explained to the staff that I was a newbi looking for a holster that I could eventually compete with. The staff member guided me to the appropriate area and thoroughly explained the pro's and cons of each product and which ones could be used for which class of competition. He helped me choose a holster and then started the whole process over again for mag holders and then belts. Before ringing up the purchases he also took the time to hook me up with info on the Alberta Tactical Handgun League. After all was said and done I went to leave and the door was locked. What I didnt realise until then was that the store had closed at 5 (didn't notice the businesses hours when I walked in) and it was already 20 after! I know what it's like to want to go home at the end of the day and have *that guy* walk in at the last minute. This sales guy was a total gentleman, took the time, went the extra mile and couldn't have been better. I would like to publicly apologise for being "that a$$" who showed up at the last minute when everyone wants to go home. You have truly made a lifetime customer out of me.

Cheers

Mike

Business Member
    Hello Mike,

We are glad you had an awesome experience at our store. Wish you all the best in your competition career. Hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

911 Supply