Thread: Fantastic Customer Service Thanks John and team

Fantastic Customer Service Thanks John and team

I tried to leave feedback somewhere but could not work that through so.... here I go in this forum.

Over the last few months I was filling my shopping cart at Marstar and just as I was ready to go with some Piettas the sale had just ended. When I asked John if they would come back on sale he indicated not likely due to the dollar's condition....then he offered me a 10% discount....wow...then I had major car trouble and didn't order for some time....finally when my financial stars aligned John honoured his much prior offer of a discount on the Piettas.... and then in a coincidental flurry of ordering yesterday I was ordering parts just as my previous order was release (transfers completed) and the team was very helpful and reacted quickly to combine orders and save shipping.

I cant say enough about john's and his teams patience, professionalism and care for the customer.

I am sure others have had their own experiences (good or bad) but this has been mine and I wont hesitate to deal with them again. And I hope that if you have a Marstar bashing tale you start your own thread. I wont debate this here.
    Shoot straight and shoot safe

I second on the service, made a few deals last month, customer service was great and product arrived quickly,

Expired Business
    Thanks for your support

Enjoy the Pietta plinkercases

This is harder than waiting for Christmas as a real, as in chronological, kid.

But I have waited almost 50 years so another week should be manageable.

And even more... I had a defective pistol and was hoping to get to a shoot on the 18th so both John 1 and John 2 got involved and proposed a fast track solution to a replacement...which all started with a call Monday and the new pistol is in the mail!! These folks are great.
    Thanks Marstar for helping out.
    Now I just hope I can get to the shoot.

Replacement pistol arrived in time, fit, finish and function were excellent and I made the shoot!.
    And the refund process was slick and completed today.
    These folks are tops.

Expired Business
    Glad it all worked out and you were able to make it to your event