Fantastic Customer Service Thanks John and team

I tried to leave feedback somewhere but could not work that through so.... here I go in this forum.

Over the last few months I was filling my shopping cart at Marstar and just as I was ready to go with some Piettas the sale had just ended. When I asked John if they would come back on sale he indicated not likely due to the dollar's condition....then he offered me a 10% discount....wow...then I had major car trouble and didn't order for some time....finally when my financial stars aligned John honoured his much prior offer of a discount on the Piettas.... and then in a coincidental flurry of ordering yesterday I was ordering parts just as my previous order was release (transfers completed) and the team was very helpful and reacted quickly to combine orders and save shipping.

I cant say enough about john's and his teams patience, professionalism and care for the customer.

I am sure others have had their own experiences (good or bad) but this has been mine and I wont hesitate to deal with them again. And I hope that if you have a Marstar bashing tale you start your own thread. I wont debate this here.

And even more... I had a defective pistol and was hoping to get to a shoot on the 18th so both John 1 and John 2 got involved and proposed a fast track solution to a replacement...which all started with a call Monday and the new pistol is in the mail!! These folks are great.
Thanks Marstar for helping out.
Now I just hope I can get to the shoot.

Replacement pistol arrived in time, fit, finish and function were excellent and I made the shoot!.
And the refund process was slick and completed today.
These folks are tops.

Back
Top Bottom