FREE SHIPPING on ammo

it's NOT free shipping just incorporated the shipping cost into final price

Even if this is true; It's still way better to know upfront the actual cost of a crate of ammo,
which includes shipping costs.

Nothing worse than thinking you've found a good online deal on ammo,
then finding out the shipping costs make it more expensive than just paying full price at the local gun store.

Quote Originally Posted by wbaad View Post
Oh ok.
Canpar ships up here via buffalo usually

We can ship to Buffalo Air's terminal in Alberta for furtherance, check it out, the last quote we got was EXPENSIVE
John

Maybe he meant the four-legged variety?

I wouldn't hold my breath. That dried up long ago. Perhaps some new production made in Russia or something of that nature.

There's lots of 303 surplus out there, it's just in countries or warehouses that're harder to get it from. As the economic downturn continues in places they might be more likely to play ball with exporting it. Or like you say, new production.

I wouldn't hold my breath. That dried up long ago. Perhaps some new production made in Russia or something of that nature.

(Oh my goodness, someone else who knows more than I do.... Thank you, I will not purchase the ammo as, according to you, it does not exist....Thank you for saving me the money
John

Happen to have any of the crates/boxes of the .32 ACP surplus, or getting more in the future? Need 3 crates but was too slow.

Weird. I couldnt find it for some reason. It used to be under the "milsurp" section. Thanks you!

Last edited:

There's lots of 303 surplus out there, it's just in countries or warehouses that're harder to get it from. As the economic downturn continues in places they might be more likely to play ball with exporting it. Or like you say, new production.

I wonder if since the Canadian government is changing the Northern Ranger's calibre of choice it will be Candian surplus?

Back
Top Bottom