Reloadable 7.62x51 nato

I love my HP 74 but it's not stopping me of getting 2 cases of the boxer primer ones, i will be able to make a comparaison of the two...
The berdan one been stellar in many of my rifles, will see... JP.

Hey John,
How about I send my berdan primed crate back to you on my dime, and purchase another to qualify for the free shipping on both boxer primed crates to me?

You ship it back as you say "on your dime", no problem.... We will charge shipping on the exchanged case....
John

John, when did you start offering free shipping on this??

I was charged shipping on my case - Order #:36413

I would have held out for the Boxer primers too.

John, when did you start offering free shipping on this??

I was charged shipping on my case - Order #:36413

I would have held out for the Boxer primers too.

Good morning Mark....
Your order #36413 is dated 19 May 2015 some 5 months ago.
in May we did not have the boxer primed ammo, nor did we know if or when we would get any.
We began offering free shipping earlier this week
John

Ordered, I have one person interested in sharing a crate, any more, maybe we can split it 3 ways!
By the way, how accurate are these, in relation to store bought brands?

from reading online, they're quite good quality/accurate. Depends on how they were stored, but should be good. Other news is that it is decently hot loads, but not dangerously so.

I bought lots of the first run with Berdan primers. I've had about 10% fail to fire due to light primer strikes (a second strike fires each time).
I bench shoot this stuff so I'm not that upset. HOwever it only happens with this Austrian stuff, all other store bought ammo fires on the first attempt.
Does anyone know if the boxer primed stuff is more sensitive?

I bought lots of the first run with Berdan primers. I've had about 10% fail to fire due to light primer strikes (a second strike fires each time).
I bench shoot this stuff so I'm not that upset. HOwever it only happens with this Austrian stuff, all other store bought ammo fires on the first attempt.
Does anyone know if the boxer primed stuff is more sensitive?

What rifle are you using ? I got the first shipment from Trade-Ex, same stuff. Man, my Norinco M305 love that thing, shoot very accurate, gave me 4 inch grouping at 100 meter by just only Iron sight. I fire about one case, never got jammed, FTF, FET and light primer strike.

I got a case of the berdan primed a while back. Shoot 1 to 1.5 moa out of my Remington 700 tactical 308. No issues, not even 1 ftf and I've gone through about 300 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom