Thread: Tdsa canada "range day"

Expired Business Member

Tdsa canada "range day"

Hi guys!!!

We got great news. Our CEO, Étienne is back from the TDSA shooting day in Niagara Falls, Saturday

A challenge with the dueling tree (play track) give the fans a chance to test their ability, all day long! They shoot a lot, and by that we mean A LOT! From small calibre like 9mm Luger to 45 aps, caliber 12 and even .50 S&W. Our Steel target have been Bombarded, to not say tortured. If our steel targets need an additional resistance test, well it is done, not even a single crack. The result is stunning and we are very happy!

Thanks to the TDSA team and fans. Continue to train and shoot!Name:  tdsa.jpg
Views: 896
Size:  89.1 KB

“Myself and the TDSA Team want to say thank you for coming all the way out to our event. Everyone loved your products. We have heard so much great feedback.” Corie Levitt

Wow what a sexy bunch

Awesome targets, and we certainly did pound on them hard all day. Étienne's products are top notch, and made in Canada by shooters. It was great of you guys to come down, I had an awesome day working with you guys, and the crowd had a blast too.

Cheers

Thanks so much for coming out guys, and a big thanks to TDSA and Silverdale as well.

I had great time running the tree against... I am guessing Etienne? (did not get your name at the time)

Though you whupped me good (I think you were sandbagging it on the first round :P)

Also big thanks for letting me try your Tangfoglio!

Fantastic quality products, with great features!!!

Cheers

Expired Business Member
    Thanks to you guys, this was an incredible week-end and we hope to see you soon in future event across Ontario and Cananda.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Damn, looks like I missed out on a whole bunch of fun!
    CSSA Member