The new Pedersoli Whitworth rifle

Jman91

Hi,

I just found out Pedersoli is going to release a Whitworth rifle.

Do you have plans to bring these in when they become available, including bullet moulds and other accoutrements? If so, what would be the estimated timeline?

ht tp://blog.davide-pedersoli.com/the-new-pedersoli-whitworth-rifle/

Thanks,

I am going to buy this rifle!!! Can't wait for the mid-2016 release. I am with Jman91 when asking, Marstar are you bring in this rifle?

Just wiping the drool off my keyboard. Alas, I would never be able to afford one unless the new PM doubles the pension. Then again a new PM would ban them as a long range sniper rifle so it's a moot point.

I've been shooting a Parker-Hale Whitworth rifle since 1985. THE definitive bullet is the 500gr swaged flat-base made and sold by the Polisar Bros of Albuquerque NM. That's if you really want to shoot a hexagonal bullet. However, note that the Lyman 535gr cylindro-conoidal multi-groove bullet over 80gr of Swiss #2 with a couple of ####-collar cardboard wads between charge and bullet will do very well up to 600-800 yards in my rifle. the kick up the ass it gets from the load going off makes it as hexagonal as a cast or swaged version.

The Dyson 'replication' of a Whitworth bullet mould is an interesting but useless spend of $400.00, and the Romano mould is not only rare, but very finicky. That's if he likes you enough to make one for you...

I'm looking forward to seeing this new version by Pedersoli, as are a lot of people here in yUK who are getting wary of shooting their originals these days, and there are still a good few of them around here with MLAGB members.

tac

I have an unfired early rigby rifled PH volunteer rifle that I m going to start to play with when I retire in a couple of years ,should be fun

Hi,

I just found out Pedersoli is going to release a Whitworth rifle.

Do you have plans to bring these in when they become available, including bullet moulds and other accoutrements? If so, what would be the estimated timeline?

ht tp://blog.davide-pedersoli.com/the-new-pedersoli-whitworth-rifle/

Thanks,

As soon as we are told they have some for delivery, we will get them here ASAS
John

Back
Top Bottom