Lantac Upper recievers, BGG, Muzzle breaks for sale

Hi GP

I got the 2 BCG I ordered and the one is fine the other when I disessembled it, for the life of me I can't get the firing pin retaining pin back into place, the other one just pops right in,
2 days fighting with it in the bench and I'm giving up, tried bending it slightly tapping it in with a punch

The prongs on the cotter pin are spread too wide so epwhen the pin slides into the first side it goes in but when it enters the firing pin channel the prongs spread out and are too far apart to come Bach together for making the connection to the other hole on the opposite side

Simply I need a new cotter firing pin I believe..

Do you have parts ?

Email us at sales@gptactical.com will get u taken care of
Hi GP

I got the 2 BCG I ordered and the one is fine the other when I disessembled it, for the life of me I can't get the firing pin retaining pin back into place, the other one just pops right in,
2 days fighting with it in the bench and I'm giving up, tried bending it slightly tapping it in with a punch

The prongs on the cotter pin are spread too wide so epwhen the pin slides into the first side it goes in but when it enters the firing pin channel the prongs spread out and are too far apart to come Bach together for making the connection to the other hole on the opposite side

Simply I need a new cotter firing pin I believe..

Do you have parts ?

Back
Top Bottom