Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: October Specials at Zahal

October Specials at Zahal

We're visiting our friends and gun-guys in the Czech Republic this month! So we figured we'd share the love around and offer some October discounts!

that include everything on your site? Jericho night sights and recoil springs? also I might get a larger order since wolverine does not reply to their emails (its been a week now)...so I might order the stuff that I was asking them about from you instead..that 12 percent off sounds good.

if a business is too busy to reply to emails....then its very very obvious they are too busy...and don't need any more business....

Quote Originally Posted by slim123 View Post
    that include everything on your site?

Wait. No. Everything. Yeah this applies to everything

I am trying to make an order now and its saying the cupon has expired.

Quote Originally Posted by spoc View Post
    I am trying to make an order now and its saying the cupon has expired.
    Sorry about that its now working again

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    So it's valid until October 31st?
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Quote Originally Posted by Zahal.org View Post
    Sorry about that its now working again
    I placed my order before it was working but I put in the comments about the discount code, will I still get the discount? It was a $331 order so the discount is worth while for me.

Any chance of getting meprolight jericho sights (post 2009) sights back in stock in time for this sale?...i would rather wait and get everything in one order to save shipping

CGN Regular
    When will you be getting more Tavor Razorback from flip up sights? I feel like they have been out of stock for quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by spoc View Post
    I placed my order before it was working but I put in the comments about the discount code, will I still get the discount? It was a $331 order so the discount is worth while for me.
    Yup! If you noted in the comments we'll get it applied! If you have any concerns feel free to send us an email or PM with your order info and we'll make sure

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan89 View Post
    When will you be getting more Tavor Razorback from flip up sights? I feel like they have been out of stock for quite a while.
    Gear Head Works has told us that they're not particularly interested in going through the export paperwork right now. We were disappointed, but the US is a big place and they've got lots on their plate. We're hoping they revisit their export plans in 2016, and will be talking to them about it at Shot Show.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast