Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: October Specials at Zahal

Quote Originally Posted by Zahal.org View Post
    Yup! If you noted in the comments we'll get it applied! If you have any concerns feel free to send us an email or PM with your order info and we'll make sure

Gear Head Works has told us that they're not particularly interested in going through the export paperwork right now. We were disappointed, but the US is a big place and they've got lots on their plate. We're hoping they revisit their export plans in 2016, and will be talking to them about it at Shot Show.
    Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by slim123 View Post
    that include everything on your site? Jericho night sights and recoil springs? also I might get a larger order since wolverine does not reply to their emails (its been a week now)...so I might order the stuff that I was asking them about from you instead..that 12 percent off sounds good.

if a business is too busy to reply to emails....then its very very obvious they are too busy...and don't need any more business....

Man you need to seriously stop crying. This is the second forum I've seen you complaining about in for your "fair sized order". I've ordered 4 guns, and 2 red dots at once before.. Over $4k and I didn't act like I was entitled to a bj from the company I ordered from. Seriously man, wolverine is one of the best companies on here.. They're busy. Or maybe the email didn't make it through like they clearly replied to you in the original thread. So stop crying and playing the victim card, you're literally making yourself look like a douchebag in front of everyone
    Last edited by GunNutt; 10-11-2015 at 01:46 PM.
    Looking for: Famae Sg542 - Vector gen 2 - HK Sl8-6

Quote Originally Posted by slim123 View Post
    that include everything on your site? Jericho night sights and recoil springs? also I might get a larger order since wolverine does not reply to their emails (its been a week now)...so I might order the stuff that I was asking them about from you instead..that 12 percent off sounds good.

if a business is too busy to reply to emails....then its very very obvious they are too busy...and don't need any more business....
    And have a nice day
    Last edited by GunNutt; 10-11-2015 at 01:45 PM.
    Looking for: Famae Sg542 - Vector gen 2 - HK Sl8-6

Worked for me☺

Quote Originally Posted by Zahal.org View Post
    Yup! If you noted in the comments we'll get it applied! If you have any concerns feel free to send us an email or PM with your order info and we'll make sure

Gear Head Works has told us that they're not particularly interested in going through the export paperwork right now. We were disappointed, but the US is a big place and they've got lots on their plate. We're hoping they revisit their export plans in 2016, and will be talking to them about it at Shot Show.
    Just got confirmation that my order was credited the proper discount. Its nice doing business with a company that keeps their promises.

I want a MePro MX3 magnifier to use with my MePro MOR - any chance of getting those?

Quote Originally Posted by spoc View Post
    Just got confirmation that my order was credited the proper discount. Its nice doing business with a company that keeps their promises.
    Glad we got it sorted!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12