Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Gun Safes for a beginner

Hey all. What are opinions on the metal gun cabinets? Like the "Stack-On" cabinets. I feel I need something as I just have padlocks and trigger/cable locks on everything.

I recently bought a BARSKA Large Biometric Safe as per my friend suggestion. You can also check here and It's great although isn't expensive. It's under 500$.
    Last edited by zaynkarim; 09-05-2019 at 03:24 PM.

If you are still looking for a gun safe then I would recommend you go with that safe which is portable and can be taken anywhere. If you like to see those safe then click here. You will find plenty of apartment safes.
    Last edited by alex3636; 11-08-2023 at 05:33 AM.

IMHO...thats is something you dont cut corners..specially with kids otr mental health family members....

if your just buying a safe go to Canadian tire, the 1 your looking at other than the lock doesn't look any better until you look at gun vaults with real steel walls. Truthfully locks only keep honest people out
    https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/y...9874p.html#srp

Canada, who would of guessed it. More Specific, B.C.
    A take down safe I have always been interested in is Zanotti Armor from the us. Seems like a major steps above the cabinets etc. That said the price and needing to buy other this has always kept me away. Probably stick with the safest steps of bolting it down and keeping it quiet on having it.

Canada, who would of guessed it. More Specific, B.C.
    Gun safes are like tents. Sure it says you can fit 24 people in, but reality is 3-5

CGN Ultra frequent flyer just having some fun's Avatar
    I worked one place that had a Biometric clock to punch in..... would not work for me 60% of the time
    Democracy is by having elected representatives vote the will of the constituents.
    A Smart Person Learns from their Mistakes, A Wise Person learns from the Mistakes of Others.
    If it can't be expressed in figures, it is not science; it is Opinion.

BANNED
    All of my safes are from Liberty Safe. I have two of their ammo cans, a Centurion and a President.

I have a costco and cabelas safe. The costco one seems superior in every way: water seal/electrical wiring/back up key for when keypad dies/included door hanging system.