Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Gun Safes for a beginner

Read through this great thread, now stuck in analysis paralysis.

Maybe someone in the community can share a recent experience or a recommendation? Lots of great options in this thread.

I am stuck between Canadian Safe, an outfit out of Hamilton selling "Hunter Gun Vaults", very cool, high end product, and probably the first pick. They're quite busy over there and the lead times are very long.

Second option is the Costco classic that everyone talks about for $999.99. But, it has that water seal that people complain about, not sure if that's even needed and not sure if I want to deal with humidity issues later on.

Anyone have any recent experiences? Any recent recommendations?

Maybe a cheapo CT safe as a placeholder until a Hunter Vault is available.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Buy or build one that suits the needs/regulations/laws for safe firearms storage in your surroundings.

Also, I'd get it bigger then what you think is initially needed. Them guns have a habit to breed if you get more than one...

Can anyone shed some light on how the install went on a 500lbs+ safe? Was it a family affair of getting it into the house/basement or was it a team who came in and installed it?

GunNutz
    Does anyone know someone in the Woodstock area that can build me a safe room? I have a small room in the basement that is cement on 3 sides that I would like to turn into one.

buy stack on on sale, and keep staking em on.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789