We're sending Lovie to Canada!
She's worked hard to condense her 7 Day IDF introduction to the Tavor into a 3 day course for Canadian shooters!
This course is the first of its kind! We're bringing former IDF instructor Lovie over to Canada to put you and your rifle through the paces! Unlike other carbine courses, we come from a bullpup background focusing exclusively on the TAR-21 platform. This extensive course is structured to build your existing capabilities, develop new ones, and challenge your rifle skills.
A big thank you to Calgary Shooting Centre and TV-PressPass for handling the Canadian side of things and setting us up with a space to shoot!
Dates: 6th-8th of November
Calgary Shooting Center
7130 Fisher Rd SE,
Calgary, AB T2H 0W3,
You can register here: http://www.zahal.org/products/idf-lo...hooting-course
(Sorry fellas, the Cz805 has to stay in the Czech Republic. This is a Tavor course!)
What You Need to Bring:
- Your rifle! All optics are encouraged, but please have your rifle zeroed before you hit the range!
- Minimum 4 Magazines. We suggest bringing at least one pistol or beowulf caliber magazine.
- A method to carry those magazines. Belt, chest rig, pants pocket, whatever you want to use!
- A sling. We won't be doing pistol transitions, this is a rifle specific course, but there may still be scenarios that require your firearm to be slung.
- 400 rounds of ammunition. You wouldn't be out of line bringing more!
- Eye and ear protection. Of course.
What We'll Cover:
- History and Design of the Tavor: Why Did the IDF Need a New Rifle?
- Core IDF Drills and Stoppages
- Movement, Transition, and Manipulation Exercises
- Shooting Under Stress
- Modifying & Updating the Tavor
As this is our first course, you're looking at a stellar deal for an evenings instruction and 2 full days shooting! We'll be running additional courses in 2016 when the snow melts!