Modern Varmint Rifle Updated Oct 14 2015

Any updates? iv gone through every thread for modern hunter and modern varmint and OMG this seems like I finally found what iv been looking for after all my options I'm looking at a 5000 dollar rifle but you get what u pay for....I have 7 other rifles and am hoping this to be my last (yeah right!!) lol seriously though I want something versatile and non restricted yet still gives me the "tacticool" feeling. I found myself Reading so much that I couldn't handle it anymore and had to call and ask a few questions I couldn't figure out, sorry guys I saw a few times that slows down the builds to answer questions :) to my defence I called at 4:45 just before closing time, the majority of the colours being offered for Cerakoting are under products/guns smithing services on their website in case anyone was wondering what was available. By the way whoever I spoke to today thank you very much! Because of this gentleman I have found the sniper grey colour which I fell in love with instantly. By now I'm sure many of you have received your first models and I'm wondering if you could post up some pics of your builds and some groups at 100 or more yards as well as which ammunition works the best for tight patterns! Hopefully I can get a deposit in on one soon I'm excited just thinking about it!
Congrats on building an amazing non restricted rifle!

Happy hunting & Safe Shooting

Any updates? iv gone through every thread for modern hunter and modern varmint and OMG this seems like I finally found what iv been looking for after all my options I'm looking at a 5000 dollar rifle but you get what u pay for....I have 7 other rifles and am hoping this to be my last (yeah right!!) lol seriously though I want something versatile and non restricted yet still gives me the "tacticool" feeling. I found myself Reading so much that I couldn't handle it anymore and had to call and ask a few questions I couldn't figure out, sorry guys I saw a few times that slows down the builds to answer questions :) to my defence I called at 4:45 just before closing time, the majority of the colours being offered for Cerakoting are under products/guns smithing services on their website in case anyone was wondering what was available. By the way whoever I spoke to today thank you very much! Because of this gentleman I have found the sniper grey colour which I fell in love with instantly. By now I'm sure many of you have received your first models and I'm wondering if you could post up some pics of your builds and some groups at 100 or more yards as well as which ammunition works the best for tight patterns! Hopefully I can get a deposit in on one soon I'm excited just thinking about it!
Congrats on building an amazing non restricted rifle!

Happy hunting & Safe Shooting

That was me, and you're certainly welcome.

A lot of the cerakote colours are listed, however not all.

Between these links you can get a pretty good idea of what we have in stock, of course we can special order any cerakote colour, but if you want something weird, there would be a surcharge.

https://albertatacticalrifle.com/hi...sting/product/75-cerakote/category_pathway-47
and of course the hunter build pictures here
https://albertatacticalrifle.com/modern-hunter

Back
Top Bottom