Fake Cans and barrle shrouds

badboybeeson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 97.2%
610   18   5
so what are people looking for.
we have been asked many, many times to do this.
we can do anything as far as lathe work goes, but please remember that we are a production company so doing 1 offs just does not happen, even for myself..
That said we have a really good Lathe guy, great programmer and we now have a lathe Micro engraver.
Please post some photos or even links to products you would be a buyer for .
we would need a min of 25 of each style to go into production.
They can be black or we can cerakote them.
S&J

Based off the spikes tactical style that recess over the barrel a few inches would be interesting

Would much rather buy from you other than an American co.

But as you said, only if demand is high enough :)

How about a fake can for all the factory threaded glocks out there? Seems like everyone and their brother has a threaded g19, no problem selling 25.

I'd definitely be in for a couple for the CSA/VZ platform. Something that goes OVER the NR barrel if you were to push the sight block back to the hand guard.

Like this:
26488-4.jpg

I'm in for one of these guys.. but about an inch shorter than that. I've ordered a new sight block thats a bit longer than the stock one.

Bonus points if you could get it looking something like this with the grip near the sight:
SILENCER-10_MARK2.jpg

Last edited:
replica kac or surefire fake cans both ones that screw onto the end and ones that screw on and go back over the barrel. for 14.5" and 16" ar barrels

Not sure if there would be enough interest...or if it can be done...as it is not a straight threading job... B and T TP-9

Gf3jgGO.jpg

umybutuv.jpg

Would be in NOW!

Back
Top Bottom