Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ar15 trigger

Ar15 trigger

Hi guys I have one of your ar15 trigger on pre order. I recall something about Oct release date. I haven't heard a thing online about it and wanted to see where we stand?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    I noticed the website no longer lists Oct as release month.
    CSSA Member

I received an e-mail from the company stating that the release date for the AR15 Trigger had been pushed back to Nov, but definitely on track for this month. I received my Rem 700 Drop-In Trigger and WOW! is all I can say. It is everything they promised in terms of the frictionless trigger release. The click-adjustment screw is a terrific feature as well, with very positive clicks. Needless to say, I am extremely pleased with the Rem 700 trigger. It bodes very well for the AR-15 version....
    Mark C

Just after posting this a update email went out. Looks like they are a bit behind schedule but after the wait for the R700 triggers I'm not very suprised.

I do love my R700 trigger and was on the range today enjoying it once again. Got a new ar to pick up tomorrow and this trigger will be its new home.

One more update I'll post here if anyone cares the email update states shipping will start by the end of this month. I know I'm excited. I recently acquired a bushmaster 2 stage trigger that's sweet but with the straight blade the trigger tech will be replacing it

CGN Regular
    Ordered mine and waiting on them to ship :-)
    Given the reviews of some of their other triggers I can't wait...

CGN Regular
    Anyone received these as yet?? Hard to tell if they have actually started shipping?

Yeah I agree onthebeep
    The last email update I got said shipping around the end of November but waiting on packaging. That we should have them befor Christmas depending on your place in the line. I payed for mine back in April or so. It better be soon lol

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheM4chef View Post
    Yeah I agree onthebeep
    The last email update I got said shipping around the end of November but waiting on packaging. That we should have them befor Christmas depending on your place in the line. I payed for mine back in April or so. It better be soon lol
    Hi,

All those who pre-ordered should be receiving their triggers before Christmas. We will send out another update today with the Dvorak trigger scans showing performance on the release.

Cheers,

TT

CGN Regular
    Thanks!! looking forward to it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast