Sunshine and Lolipops!

"Every immagrants that lands is an automatic liberal "

I dissagree with you on immigrants account. I know plenty of immigrants who are conservative. Only who sitting on government support are liberals...

I dissagree with you on immigrants account. I know plenty of immigrants who are conservative. Only who sitting on government support are liberals...

Second on that. It depends on their culture and country they come from. As far as I know, most of immigrants from former East European commie states are conservative.

And once they rerig the election process we are double screwed as a country.

After the 1st month since the election, I wish I had a time machine so I could do more to have prevented this result. Gee, only 4 more years of hell to go.
I've never felt worse about Canaduh, feel sorry for my kids now and likely forever.

The immigrants would probably be future business owners and thus likely conservative.

I have to say as well that so far the PM has kept all his promises.
So much for the "lieberal" misnomer that everyone seems to like.
Note: I did not vote for the liberals and my riding is PC.

Actually, they even admitted, with the proposed new election process they would have lost this election.

May want to look that up.

http://canadians.org/blog/ranked-ballots-would-have-given-liberals-224-seats-past-election
Do you think the lieberals are capable of allowing bills that would harm their new reign to pass when they have a majority?
Also, they would have won an extra 40 seats with only 39% of the popular vote. Do you think that is fair representation?
If they try to push through ranked voting, I'll become active politically and protest.

Last edited:
The immigrants would probably be future business owners and thus likely conservative.

Does that include the 25,000 refugees by end of year and running a far bigger deficit than planned? And that's not even looking at cutting military funding or kicking soldiers out of their shacks.

Does that include the 25,000 refugees by end of year and running a far bigger deficit than planned? And that's not even looking at cutting military funding or kicking soldiers out of their shacks.

Or putting Syrian refugees alongside the families of our Military, while they are out fighting for us. The ultimate betrayal, should something bad happen.

Election promise: pull our CF-18's out of the middle east. Nope.
Election promise: re-open service centres for vets that Harper closed. Nope.
Election promise: 25,000 Syrian refugees by the end of the year. Nope.
Election promise: $10 billion annual deficits for three years. Not a hope in hell.

Then there's the big Liberals to-do photo-op and taking credit for the 'wave' of refugees coming in (the second plane load was 160 people, but that may be sufficiently large to be a 'wave' to a Liberal) when in reality this group was already arranged and privately sponsored well before Trudeau's promise.

I'm not saying these should or should not have been done, nor whether a smidge of reality set in after making grandiose, un-keepable election promises but, regardless, these reversals make the 'lie-beral' label legit.

Back
Top Bottom