Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stock Up on Some Restricteds! MASSIVE SALE! (plus, free PMAGs)

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t0phat View Post
    In protest of what? I know the Libs are in now, but what's the word around the office?
    The Liberal Party of Canada feels strongly that Bill C-42, currently before Parliament, contains aspects that will put Canadians’ safety at risk. First, it eliminates the need for owners of prohibited and restricted firearms to have a transportation license to carry those guns in their vehicles. This means they could freely transport handguns or automatic weapons anywhere within their province, whether to a grocery store or a soccer field. Secondly, it would take the power to classify firearms out of the hands of the police – the experts in keeping Canadians safe – and put it in the hands of politicians like Stephen Harper. And it would allow those decisions to be made without Parliamentary approval or oversight.
    A lot of incorrect information from the Liberal Party, just as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleHuntingSuppliesLTD View Post
    We've got some CZ pistols coming on sale for our big year end, keep you all updated when we finalized that sale.

Please let me know when the sale starts ASAP. I am local and currently look for the CZ shadow ( black or two tone )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EagleHuntingSuppliesLTD View Post
    We've got some CZ pistols coming on sale for our big year end, keep you all updated when we finalized that sale.
    I am about to purchase a CZ 75 Canadian Edition... I see you have one... when is 'year end' exactly?
    Verba volant, scripta manent!
    “When injustice becomes law, an armed rebellion becomes duty” ~ The Internet

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    I am about to purchase a CZ 75 Canadian Edition... I see you have one... when is 'year end' exactly?
    Our mega sale post is up! CZ's will be announced later in the week

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...gest-sale-yet!

Business Member
    Having issues with Canada Post calculator this weekend - we should be back up and running soon. Sorry everyone for any inconvenience.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12