Sig Sauer Introduces Legion Series

spartan_king_by_miggs69.jpg

I'm tracking however sentimental value

:( I wonder where mine is. I hope I didn't get preorder boned again :/

In fairness, the gun shop I ordered from is wayyyyyyy out west, so maybe they didn't get their allotment yet. I'm just not patient enough I guess ha. But I'm glad to hear they are here!!!!

Yes they have started to roll in, it appears the 1st shipment has sold out. The next shipment shouldn't be too long away, we will post once they have been delivered. Thanks for all the support!

Another good review - SIG SAUER P226 SAO Legion

If I continue to listen to Colion Noir I am going to buy another sig!

:dancingbanana:

Cheers,

Challenge coin? Exclusive Member benefits? Marketing bullshiot you'd almost not know you were buying a gun. I'll pay for quality, but this is just stooooopid.

Marketing = The art of making fools and money part.

American Marketing Association definition of Marketing:
"Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large."

You're Welcome.

Challenge coin? Exclusive Member benefits? Marketing bullshiot you'd almost not know you were buying a gun. I'll pay for quality, but this is just stooooopid.

Marketing = The art of making fools and money part.

The Legion product is quality and I think the value is there for the money their charging. The addtional "perks" are just a nicety and I'm not sure that some of the better ones will even be available to Canadian buyers.

There are a significant number of upgrades to a standard P226 and all the modifications are based on input from individuals that use them as part of their job which means that most are not just beautification upgrades. The Greyguns trigger is sweet.

Back
Top Bottom