Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer Introduces Legion Series

How long need wait for the case and coin? I already wait for 2 months.
    Last edited by nodnodnod2003; 02-07-2017 at 01:50 AM.

Access to the Legion Catalog as Legion members would be pretty good.

Received my case and coin today it took about 2 months.My P226 came with two magazines. I contacted the seller for the 3rd magazine and they sent it immediately. Thanks MD Charlton. Is there any word on access to the catalog items?

I bought my 226 last novembre and did not get my case or coin yet. I also asked the seller, Tenda, for the third magazine and they never answerded.

Quote Originally Posted by bucheron View Post
    I bought my 226 last novembre and did not get my case or coin yet. I also asked the seller, Tenda, for the third magazine and they never answerded.
    look at post #165 on page 17....Contact MD if your dealer is giving you a hard time about the third mag

Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    All of the cases and coins are in and are being shipped, if you haven't received it within a few weeks PM us. YES you will also have access to the Legions store very shortly, we are working on the details.
    Is the Legion store available to the registered owners yet?

I was looking for it on the MDC site but there isn't any reference to where or how to buy/order.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercenary Geer View Post
    Is the Legion store available to the registered owners yet?

I was looking for it on the MDC site but there isn't any reference to where or how to buy/order.
    Yes i would love to be able to buy some gear from the registered owners site as well

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    Hey I have registered my Legion some time ago, you’ll likely need a US address to ship to.

https://www.sigsauer.com/edu/legion/

CGN Regular
    [QUOTE=Stormchaser;14649968]Hey I have registered my Legion some time ago, you’ll likely need a US address to ship to.

Thought i read some post that MD Charlton wrote saying we would have access to the legion store once registered. Don`t know why they couldn`t just ship to Canada or have them shipped to MD Charlton then to us. Same as we got the case.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    [QUOTE=mobiletec;14649997]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormchaser View Post
    Hey I have registered my Legion some time ago, you’ll likely need a US address to ship to.

Thought i read some post that MD Charlton wrote saying we would have access to the legion store once registered. Don`t know why they couldn`t just ship to Canada or have them shipped to MD Charlton then to us. Same as we got the case.
    Not sure sir, I know I ordered some stuff directly and it arrived as expected. I like Sig.