Thread: Anschutz 1727F G HB-22 and 1727F Left

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar

Anschutz 1727F G HB-22 and 1727F Left

Some very special rifles on the way shortly from Germany.

First up is the 1727F .17HMR in a true left hand configuration. Very excited to see these at last!
    The first shipment we hope to see by mid November. The stocks on the rifles coming we have been told are truly
    exceptional and they have been selected for us to introduce these rifles.

1727L F .17HMR
    MSRP: $3495.00
    Caliber: .17 HMR
    System: Match 54 Fortner "Straight Pull" action repeater, 5020 two-stage trigger, nitrided receiver with blued barrel.
    Weight: 7 lbs, 8 oz.
    Barrel Length: 22" Medium-weight tapered barrel.
    Magazine Capacity: 4
    Stock Style: German walnut.
    Delivered with hard case.

Second, as some of you know Anschutz have just released the 1727 in a .22LR caliber. We have a limited number in stock, but more on order.
    We are still awaiting an exact ETA on them, but I suspect November.

The big news to add to this is the same rifle, but with a shorter 18" barrel, threaded in 1/2-28 thread. Wow, this is going to be
    one sweet rifle. We only managed to get one of them, on our next order for a very lucky customer, but we have more on order with a production
    date for November. We will see these in inventory before the end of the year.

1727 F HB G-28 .22LR
    MSRP: $3595.00
    Caliber: .22lr
    System: Match 54 Fortner "Straight Pull" action repeater, 5020 two-stage trigger, satin blued receiver with blued barrel.
    Weight: 7 lbs, 9 oz.
    Barrel Length: 18" Heavy-weight tapered barrel, threaded 1/2" x 28 tpi.
    Magazine Capacity: 5
    Stock Style: German walnut.
    Delivered with hard case.

Now talking deposits to secure one of these rifles. Please email us for details.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Love my 1727 from you guys - Canada Post made for a difficult delivery but you guys made sure I was taken care of - thanks! A question tho, is Anschutz going to make available a short barrel 1727 in 17 hmr or even 22 wmr? That would be slick setup! Oh, also, do you know if the spacing on the scope base holes is the same as the 1517's etc? I don't like the dinky rings that fit the dovetail bases my rifle came with and want to order some talley one piece units.

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Gotta love Canada Post!

No word yet on a short barrel .17HMR or 22WMR. Would be cool to see.

1727 mounting is different from all the rest. Talley has mounts for these though.

Name:  System_1727F_Zeichnung.jpg
Views: 1214
Size:  72.5 KB