Thread: Item lost in shipping or ?

CGN Regular

Item lost in shipping or ?

September 21 I ordered some items from you guys I received 2 of the items but did not receive my VZ 58 muzzle brake. I have emailed you guys and got a response stating that you will look into it and get back to me. I haven't heard anything since. My order number is 1549163-362680. Maybe Canada customs is holding it hostage or something ???

Thanks for getting in touch! We're looking into it right now!

Keep in mind that some of our Cz parts are drop shipped directly from Czech Republic. So don't think we just forgot it from your order! A separate package should be in your hands soon, but if it has been stopped by customs, we will find out!

CGN Regular
    Thanks,

I was contacted again days ago by email, appears it must have been missed or forgotten by the drop shippers. No biggie I had figured Canada customs had it. Would have replied to your post here sooner but I have been flat out at work.

Please accept our apologies. Check your PM inbox for a discount code for future use!

CGN Regular
    No worries. Picked up the brake from the post office yesterday (missed the delivery on Friday). Had the rifle out shooting today. It shoots much better with the new brake. The new polymer fixed stock is nice too. My VZ had the M4 style stock before I'm not a big fan of that style stock on this type of rifle.