Fabrique Nationale FNAR-H Preorder - $1599.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
uGvO2K7.png

FNH FNAR-H PREORDER
qKA7ntB.png

DETAILS
nssmOTQ.png

PREORDER

Pre-ordered.... I was contemplating Modern Hunter... but I think this will be more my speed. :)

I was looking for a gun for my NF 2.5-10x24, and I FOUND it!!! This will be a fun blasting/hunting combo gun.

Would it be possible to get one of these without the pistol grip stock in a light barrel configuration? I saw them that way a few years ago with a synthetic stock but missed out...thanks Wanstalls.

Heavy barrel and pic rail? From what i hear the have to be sent to FN for thorough cleaning as disassembly is very complex

False,the first time take the time to observe, afterward it's not complicated at all.
I clean mine stripped in 15 minutes... Now if your hands are full a thumbs could be a good idea to send it away for cleaning... JP.

It's the same guts as a Browning BAR as far as I'm aware... Disassembly is more complex than a lot of rifles, but it's definitely something you can do at home...

This might be what I was looking for the replace the sg542 I recently acquired and for which I'm having second thoughts.

If your a accuracy snob and dont really care about losing the battle rifle look, do it . would be hard pressed to find a semi that will shoot as good for near the price. Would need a very high dollar AR10 or M1a to equal the groups i have seen shot from these rifles .

For one, i wanted to order a MH but this FNAR is so darn precise, .5 MOA with handloads, i decided not to....
This rifle is the perfect storm... JP.

Yup, listed my FNAR Competition on the EE a few weeks ago but decided to keep it. Glad I did cuz I really would have miss it. A non-restricted mag fed .308 semi auto that shoots well under 1" @ 100y (.6-.7" is the norm) with factory 168's match all day long is not a common rifle. Looking at MH's range report, even if there's only a few, I'm pretty sure that the FNAR can deliver tighter groups with tuned ammo and the M1A's I've seen couldn't touch the FNAR accuracy wise. Sure you can spend a lot of money on some very high end custom AR10's or M1A's but why would you when you can get this one for less than 1/3 of the price and it will shoot just as good while having flawless reliability?

What the pros of FN SPR A5M XP over this one? The SPR A5M XP cost double than this rifle.

Excellent rifle, mine shoot awesome, but for the price the SPR is not superior to the SSG3000 at less than 50% of the price, we are talking about BA here, were you get in the paying zone with a SA rifle .5- .6 MOA is only the beginning for the BA that can get to .3 -.2 MOA easy with handloaded ones... JP.

Last edited:
Excellent rifle, mine shoot awesome, but for the price the SPR is not superior to the SSG3000 at less than 50% of the price, we are talking about BA here, were you get in the paying zone with a SA rifle .5- .6 MOA is only the beginning for the BA that can get to .3 -.2 MOA easy with handloaded ones... JP.

Sorry JP, pardon my ignorance, can you school me on acronyms? What is SA and BA?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom