Thread: New Colt Canada IUR $559.95 Free Shipping - In Stock

Business Member

Thumbs up New Colt Canada IUR $559.95 Free Shipping - In Stock

Amazing Deal on Colt IUR's!
    I have been away for a couple of days and as such a little late posting this but we have an Amazing Deal on Colt IUR's!​Colt have released a final batch of IUR upper receivers, we are told that these "may" have some blemishes and are priced accordingly. These are available to ship this week.

This is the IUR only, no Charging Handle and no BCG. Both available separately.

From the distributor: some of the IUR's have minor marks and or blemishes, and Colt has advised the following...
    Just an fyi, these may have blemishes, but most don't. I would specify on gun nutz, they MAY.

Click on the photo for details! Use discount code "SHIPMYCOLT" for free shipping.

Name:  Colt IUR.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  31.4 KB
    Last edited by SelectShootingSupplies; 11-03-2015 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Added free shipping code

Business Member
    Please note that the web site will add shipping. Enter the following discount code to get the free shipping offer:

SHIPMYCOLT

Business Member
    These are moving quickly, we have more arriving in store today ready for pick up or shipping.

Why are the packages with the charging handle so much more expensive? Is this a specialized handle? Will a Norinco charge handle and bolt fit and function in this upper?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPuffyPants View Post
    Why are the packages with the charging handle so much more expensive? Is this a specialized handle? Will a Norinco charge handle and bolt fit and function in this upper?
    The more expensive one with the charging handle is the regular IUR that never left Canada and has no blemishes.

A Norinco charging handle and BCG should work fine.

Just remember the cheaper $599.95 IUR are "as is" and have been shipped overseas and returned. Some are fine, other have marks/blemishes

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    Can we get an example of what these blemishes look like so I have an idea of what were classifying as a blemish, safe kiss, etc. Thanks
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

Business Member
    We are down to 4 of these left and can not get any more from the distributor.

The last one you sold over the phone to the guy in Saskatchewan just got it. It came to its forever home just in time for Christmas!! It's a beauty!! Thanks!!
    Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight I’ll ever know
    Live and die on this day
    Live and die on this day