Thread: Thank you....Alfred ( Firearms Outllet Canada )

Thank you....Alfred ( Firearms Outllet Canada )

Made my first trip to FOC today ...I was impress with the staff how they deal with customer, I came in as a newbie rpal holder and Alfred made me at ease with his friendly approach and knowledge of firearms .I was looking for an AR 15 and he did show me their AR and the pros and cons of the different AR 15. I been to other gun stores but the welcoming and warm friendly attitude made the difference and made a loyal customer out of us.

Settled for Sig m400 enhanced

Thank you.

francis & Jacqueline
    Last edited by j2kool; 10-31-2015 at 07:24 AM.

CGN frequent flyer FirearmsEnthusiast's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by j2kool View Post
    Made my first trip to FOC today ...I was impress with the staff how they deal with customer, I came in as newbie rpal holder and Alfred made me at ease with his friendly approach and knowledge of firearms .I was looking for an AR 15 and he did show me their AR and the pros and cons of the different AR 15. I been to other gun stores but the welcoming and warm friendly attitude made the difference and made a loyal customer out of us.

Settled for Sig m400 enhanced

Thank you.

francis & Jacqueline
    I was just there on my way to Toronto from Kingston last week - picked up some pistol powder. Friendly and knowledgeable staff and a well laid-out and well-stocked store. I almost pulled out the credit card for the used H&K P7!!!

Thanks FOC!
    Are you saying I'm a "gun nut"? I prefer the term "Firearms Enthusiast"...