Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pro ears - best hearing pro !!!

Business Member
    JUST ADDED TO THE WEBSITE !!! PRO EARS - PRO TAC 200 !!

I did not promote this model before on my site, as it's 19NRR.. which is not "Extreme Feature" like the other PRO EARS models....so I elected not to promote it as I want my products to be of Extreme features/quality.... I May have been wrong in not adding this sooner, cause, 1, it is made by Pro Ears and is high Quality and sound, comfort fit, etc...2, It is a lower price point, for those who don't want to spend too much. Only NRR is low rating, due to it's narrow style design... but everything else about it is PRO EARS Quality... has the compression technology like the 300 & Gold series... and with it's price point being only $159.90... It's the BEST choice out there for those who want QUALITY, at a lower price point... NOW, No reason why not to buy PRO EARS !!
    Sale is still on at 5% Off till end of the year..and Free shipping on this model.

Check it out here:

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Pr...---Pro-Tac-200
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 01-27-2016 at 02:00 AM.

Business Member
    I can also bring in these Models.

http://www.proears.com/Behind-The-Ear-Amplifiers

On These, my price would be approx. 20% - 25% max more than the U.S. MSRP, shown on Pro Ears website, even though our dollar is over 40% more now.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Business Member
    Prices on these have not gone up the last month, even with the Cdn $ dropping.... Great prices ! Grab yourself the best hearing pro out there !!

Great Product and Hard to find in Canada !

Business Member
    P.S.. Curious, there's Almost 6,000 views, though very few purchases of these... I'm looking for feedback/questions on these from CGN'rs.. Have you heard of Pro Ears ? If so, what have you heard and is your impression that they're great or not so great or ? ? Please reply and lets chat...

Business Member
    Most Pro Ears in stock were bought when Cdn $ was lower, so they are at Very Fair, Very Low price, so Take advantage and grab these last few models, as price will go up on next order I bring in.

Business Member
    I've had few customer not finish orders and cancel.. on the Passive models, and most likely, cause they reached the shipping part of order and see it'll be $15 to ship, and for a $50 item they must of figured, screw that ! .. Can't blame them.. Is hard to accept that.... So,
    Promo: For Models under $100/ If buy with pair of Sunglasses or Shooting glasses (that are $100 or more on their own), Get Free Shipping !!
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 03-01-2016 at 04:47 PM.

Business Member
    Above Promo will be on going, to help folks get the Passive model Pro Ears you want !!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OPA Extreme View Post
    P.S.. Curious, there's Almost 6,000 views, though very few purchases of these... I'm looking for feedback/questions on these from CGN'rs.. Have you heard of Pro Ears ? If so, what have you heard and is your impression that they're great or not so great or ? ? Please reply and lets chat...
    I'll tell you my relevent or not relevant information (up to you).

Ear muff style hearing protection has two downfalls for me:

1. I know they need to be tight, but it only takes about 20 minutes for them to give me a headache if I am not careful. Generally at work and at the range I only use them if I am wearing ear plug type protection and electronic type ear muffs if there is a lot of constant sound (repetitive and never stopping fire on the line like a handgun competition/class; huge compressors/equipment running at work) and I must hear precisely speech. That is the only time I brave the resulting headache. Yes, I've tried them without the noise that might cause the issue, and I still get it. The pair provided by work is not bad, but still only get 45 minutes before a headache, about 2 hours before a migraine.

2. I have low ears or something along with a long neck: I haven't tried a pair (borrowed) at the range that didn't interfere with proper cheek weld. The second I get the weld and proper scope/iron sight picture the muff on the stock side slides off my ear from stock pressure.

Thus, although I am very interested in a pair I'd only buy them if I had a couple of hours at the range with them to verify fit and headache issues.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm fussy about it. I have to be.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN frequent flyer
    Saying they are the best is a stretch.

People are sick of fake claims by retailers and manufactures.

I'm not saying they are bad, but they definitely don't have the requirements to be stated clearly as BEST.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    I'll tell you my relevent or not relevant information (up to you).

Ear muff style hearing protection has two downfalls for me:

1. I know they need to be tight, but it only takes about 20 minutes for them to give me a headache if I am not careful. Generally at work and at the range I only use them if I am wearing ear plug type protection and electronic type ear muffs if there is a lot of constant sound (repetitive and never stopping fire on the line like a handgun competition/class; huge compressors/equipment running at work) and I must hear precisely speech. That is the only time I brave the resulting headache. Yes, I've tried them without the noise that might cause the issue, and I still get it. The pair provided by work is not bad, but still only get 45 minutes before a headache, about 2 hours before a migraine.

2. I have low ears or something along with a long neck: I haven't tried a pair (borrowed) at the range that didn't interfere with proper cheek weld. The second I get the weld and proper scope/iron sight picture the muff on the stock side slides off my ear from stock pressure.

Thus, although I am very interested in a pair I'd only buy them if I had a couple of hours at the range with them to verify fit and headache issues.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm fussy about it. I have to be.
    Thanks for the feedback. I can't promise anything, but with the type of foam and leather wrapping they use on these, for the cushion part, it's suppose to give a better fit around temple arms of eyewear, than other cheaper models (from their claims), and the electronics/sound quality, for sure is top notch, from other brands (from others opinion and my own from trying 3 other brands at shot show).
    and these come with 1 year, and 3 year and 5 year warranty on electronics, depending on model !
    Made in the U.S.A.

Re: trying them, like many companies, I offer refund within 2 weeks, if in perfect condition and in original packaging, but cost of shipping back, is on you. It'll cost me at lease $15 to ship them to you, and double that back,.. $30 loss for you to try them...I can't manage that without having a stroke.. lol... So, if you did, Hope no back-splash scratches them.