Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pro ears - best hearing pro !!!

Business Member
    For Budget Hearing Pro, here's new Pro Ears model for 2016, the Pro 200 Series, available in Black, Purple, Camo.

$124.98 - Free Shipping !!

Features:
    Spring form steel headband for increased compression and rugged construction
    Compact, foldable design electronic ear muffs
    Preset at 15 decibels of amplification
    Exclusive DLSC compression technology allows the user to hear all commands clearly - indoors & outdoors
    Soft & Comfortable Pro Form leather ears seals don't crack or sweat
    Dual Circuit Boards
    Amplifies non-harmful sounds while blocking out harmful sounds (such as a gunblast)
    Individual volume controls (no exposed wires)
    NRR (noise reduction rating) is 19
    Made in the USA
    Three (3) Year warranty

Not in stock, special order for now...there will be few in stock soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 05-27-2016 at 09:17 PM.

Business Member
    Pro Ears.... not only for while shooting, but hunting, L.E. uses, nascar/grand prix spectating, and many more uses.

Business Member
    Any questions folks ? Or any more feedback on Pro Ears from folks who have them ?

I've had my Pro 300 at the indoor range last weekend. Everything seems to work.
    I'll report back after I try it under winter conditions.
    A different brand I had broke the plastic headband supports.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by OPA Extreme View Post
    Any questions folks ? Or any more feedback on Pro Ears from folks who have them ?
    Mine arrived. I bought the Gold Pro Tac Slim model. So far, I've only used them with the 22 in the back yard, so not a great test of attenuation, but I have no doubt the 28db will be more than adequate - far more than any other pair of amplified hearing pro I own. The big thing I noticed was the incredible response and recovery speed. While the crack of the 22 was not at all uncomfortable (and I was consciously checking for it), the rest of the world just went on as normal, as if there was no attenuation at all. Still hear birds singing - the red squirrel chewing me out - my dogs panting. I do have some hearing loss and this is actually better than unaided.

The natural sound may not seem like a big deal if all you need is to hear range commands, but in many scenarios - still hunting - working around helicopters - searching in tight brush for a bear - maybe even an air show, these would make it far more likely a person would be wearing hearing pro, when it might otherwise be inconvenient or even dangerous.

They don't seem nearly as bulky as I'd been warned, but I'll get a better sense of this on the weekend shooting sporting clays.

The quality and comfort appear great. Researching these, the only complaint seems to be about the plastic headband. If the company truly believes they have this licked, they could address it with a lifetime warranty on the headband.

I guess the other complaint I read about is price. Suck it up. Good safety gear is worth it!

I'll try to remember to report back on their performance with sporting clays.

Business Member
    Rob,
    The gold models have a low/high switch inside, if didn't notice ?
    So can get even higher volume out of them.

Look forward for more feedback when used more.
    Thx !

Range report - sporting clays.

Not sure how to describe these... For starters they were very comfortable and did not interfere with gun mount at all. Conversation, banter and heckling all carried on as if I wasn't wearing muffs. No hearing discomfort when I or others were shooting. I'm a happy camper.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob! View Post
    Range report - sporting clays.

Not sure how to describe these... For starters they were very comfortable and did not interfere with gun mount at all. Conversation, banter and heckling all carried on as if I wasn't wearing muffs. No hearing discomfort when I or others were shooting. I'm a happy camper.
    Great... I'm glad to hear that.

Business Member
    Looking for more happy campers to grab a pair of Pro Ears.... Getting lots of great feedback on these, as I expected.

As others have said, these are great for many uses, and great for hunting, so you can hear nature and animals creeping up on you from further away.

Business Member
    A friend contacted me and ordered a pair of Ultra Sleek...and mentioned in passing that Amazon had them a few buck less, but prefers to give business to me...I appreciate that.
    I checked and the cheaper advertised model is of a colour pattern that doesn't even exist...so, I wonder, is that a ploy to get the order and then they say, that model is discontinued, Buuut, we have this new model in black for (at a normal price)...and keep deals coming thru that way ?

Also, a customer on here, saw same great deal on another model, few months back and same thing..that model doesn't even exist if real Pro Ears line up.... So, moral of the story, buy legitimate products, when priced fair, as mine are, and you're getting the real deal and at a fair price.
    Be careful of possible scams.