Tactical Boots - Total 20% Off !!! - Few Models

OPA Extreme

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Hello

Here's an Extreme quality Footwear product !!
Ridge is not a larger name, but I compared them with others at the Shot Show, and found them to make a great product, w/ tons of features built in to them, but at reasonable prices.
These are mostly in stock, and as Special Order Items, or can be dropped shipped to you.

The Ultimate Zip are under $200 for a top of the line boot... line up from $109 - $195... other quality brands would cost well over $200.

Here's their flagship model, "Ultimate Mid Zip" that I wear as well...and it's great boot ! - instock

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Ridge---9000-Ultimate-Zip

4205 Dura-Max - in stock

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Ridge---4205-Dura-Max-Mid

3003Z Desert Storm Zip Quarter -Special order item.

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Ridge---Desert-Storm-Zip-Quarter

General link to Ridge Models

http://www.opaextreme.com/brand/Ridge-Footwear

All boots are approx. 10% Off msrp !!!.... Plus an Additional 5% Off, w/promo code: 5-off-boots

Updated sizes left for in stock models:

4105: 9 & 9.5
4205: 8, 10.5 & 11
4205ctz (composite toe): 12EE
8003ALWP (waterproof): 10
9000: 10 & 11
9003: 8.5 & 9.5

3003Z: 8.5 ....be aware this model fits more like a size 9 or 9.25...so will be too big if you always wear 8.5

Happy browsing these COOL Boots !

I look forward to servicing you all !!

Cheers,

Stavros
www.opaextreme.com
sales.opaextreme@gmail.com

Attachments

• 8M2C5902 (2).jpg
    8M2C5902 (2).jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 2,282
  • 8M2C5906 (2).jpg
    8M2C5906 (2).jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2,277
  • imgl4077_flipped.jpg
    imgl4077_flipped.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2,284
  • imgl4107.jpg
    imgl4107.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2,288
Last edited:
For Sizing, Best is to double check with foot scale and buy size your foot is on that scale.... example, if you toe is just about to touch the size 9, then order 9, but if your foot just passes the size 9 line, better to order 9.5 to have little wiggle room/thick sox room.

Photos of a few more Ridge Footwear.

Attachments

• 8M2C8054 (2).jpg
    8M2C8054 (2).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,199
  • 8M2C5880 (2).jpg
    8M2C5880 (2).jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 2,207
  • imgl4073_1.jpg
    imgl4073_1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2,200
  • imgl4113_1.jpg
    imgl4113_1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2,196
Last edited:
Some videos on this Great Product and more photos.

9000 Ultimate Zip - Awesome Features to this Boot !!

All other boots come with a 6 month warranty.

What Great Boots for CGN'rs !!!

Attachments

• 8M2C5849 (2).jpg
    8M2C5849 (2).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2,130
  • 8M2C8008 (2).jpg
    8M2C8008 (2).jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 2,129
  • 8M2C8016 (2).jpg
    8M2C8016 (2).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 2,122
  • 8003-Waterproof 1.jpg
    8003-Waterproof 1.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 2,120
Last edited:
I wore my 9000 Ultimate Mid Zip boots this weekend hiking in Algonquin Park, in light snow...(2 days straight in long days), and they were comfortable boot to wear all day !! The grip in hiking terrain was great !!

At mid-range priced boots, these are and should be your next boot !

Note, these boots are made to size... so if your foot on a foot size scale is just shy or right on the line for size 9, then order a 9 and you're good... if just past a 9 then you have to order 9.5... I recommend double checking your foot size on a scale as many brands make shoes different and what you bought recently may not be accurate measure. So measure your foot and order half size larger for some wiggle room and thicker socks in winter.
Just as reference guys...

Last edited:
Here's few Testimonials on the model 8003 ALWP Mid Zip

Amazing! Review by L Pro
Got these to hopefully help with the Oregon rain and cold. There are above my expectations! A motorcycle is my transportation 10+ months out of the year up here in the PNW. My last boots were Ridge and instead of getting them thrown out, I am having them resoled. Back to the point these boots fit true to size. They were wide enough for my feet (size 15). They tightened up good with the laces and I noticed once I rubbed some regular wax on the zipper's it made them "zip better". So far I have ridden at least 1hr+ in 28 degree weather and my feet were still warm (my body, a different story). I have also driven in some serious rain storms and I can always expect me feet to be dry by the time I get to my destination. I haven't had a problem with them gripping the surface while coming to a stop. No matter it be loose gravel or wet leaves. The sole's seem to holding up well after the use these have seen. Bottom line: If you want a durable riding boot, seriously think about the 8003ALWP Mid Side Zip All Leather Waterproof. *I am not a Ridge employee, I am just your average guy who seems to commute 80-160mi a day on my bike. (Posted on 12/3/14)

Great Boot Review by Ranger Bob
I have a hard time finding boots large enough so this boot in a 15 Wide fit me perfectly. Must admit I would have preferred the 9000 for it's 8" height, but that boot tops out at 14. This is a very comfortable boot and with the 6" height plus the side zip, I can get in and out easily without untying the laces. This is so nice instead of having to call on a buddy to pull my boots off my feet!! I have not put it to a waterproof test as yet, but the internal membrane looks pretty solid. 140 is a fair price for this well made boot. (Posted on 11/9/13)

Excellent Boot Review by tony b
I love this boot, great value and quality!!!! (Posted on 6/12/13)

Very comfortable boot Review by Tree
I'm an MSF instructor and need to stand on my feet for hours at a time. My old boots hurt my feet and made my legs very tired. These looked and felt great so I took a chance and bought them at Thunder Beach. Results: almost a miracle. Worked all day and feet did not hurt and legs, although they did get tired by the end of the day, were much better than before. I'm going to look for the same boot in a lighter version and buy it for the summer! (Posted on 10/22/12)

OPA Extreme does offer Refunds within 2 weeks or receiving your order, conditions apply, but this makes it less risk to give them a try for size fit and comfort (worn at home, not outside, as not to get scuffed up)...

More Reviews on other model !

Great Product Review by Leldridge
I wear these boots everyday, have for 5 years.
The best boot I have ever owned.
Love the longer curved zipper.
(Posted on 9/22/14)

Best riding boot I've ever used Review by DWest
I have used the Ridge Ghost boot for 6-7 years now. Same boot. I average 10,000-12,000 miles a year between a Triumph XC, Bonnie, and DR 650. Thee most comfortable, long lasting boot I have ever used. Unless I am on a all off road dirt bike, this is the only boot I wear. I would gladly compare the Ridge boot to ANY boot made. It's that good.
I'm going to order a second pair, just to have but my original pair still look great. I just want a second pair, in case I can't get the same boot in five more years.

These are not good boots.........they are great boots.
DWest (Posted on 4/13/14)

Lightweight Comfortable Review by Firefighter
Perfect for people who work on their feet all day. I use them for my duty boots. Lightweight not clunky, comfortable, and durable. (Posted on 8/21/13)

Awesome lightweight boots Review by Camper
I now have two pairs of these boots, They are unbelievably light. My feet typically swet in waterproff boots, but these are awesome. No swet and no odor ever!!. I had my first pair for alittle over a year ago and wore them every day on the contruction site. I liked them so much I purchased a second set so I could leave one at home for outside yard work since they were so comfortable. (Posted on 7/20/13)

Great for All Services (Police, Fire, EMS), and Canadian Outdoor Activities !!

Attachments

• 1 Display_Swat (2) (800x423).jpg
    1 Display_Swat (2) (800x423).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 195
  • Display_Firefighter (2) (800x584).jpg
    Display_Firefighter (2) (800x584).jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 192
  • Display_EMT (2) (800x533).jpg
    Display_EMT (2) (800x533).jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 190
Sizes 8.5 - 11 in Stock for the 4105/4205/900/9003 models (Not all for each model, but mixed variety and any others can be ordered in)

Just wanted to say, I noticed the Ridge Footwear category webpage was offline by mistake and probably for a few days. So, anyone who may have tried to view footwear and couldn't, my apologies, but it's live again. Thanks and happy browsing.

I've had good feedback on these boots so far, so don't worry about trying a brand you're not familiar with. They're good quality, light, comfortable and durable !

Just a reminder on these boots.... Don't be shy to try these boots. The have great reviews and Mid-range price wise.
These all are all year round footwear, not winter boots, so grab a pair for whenever you normally would wear a boot.
Muddy range or work related, etc.. Very comfortable !!

REVIEWS:

ridge quality
by mcjc, Verified Owner from MI, United States Written on March 13, 2015
this is the second pair of these boots ,the first ones lasted four years of darn near everyday use ,the addition of the zipper is great ,will not buy any other boot .great product ,comfort,light weight ,and durable,and optics planet are great people fast shipping ,i couldnt remember what size they were ,ie just plain worn them out they were so good and ordered too big as all shoes sizes seem different ,they were great about return and fast to get get me the right size ,which was my fault ,been buying from them more ,with great prices ,free shipping on many items and just flat out great service ,THANKS PLANET KEEP UP GREAT JOB ,...

Daniel Flores's Review of Ridge Outdoors 9000 Ultimate Zipper Boot
I purchased these boots for wearing when riding my motorcycle. I commute no matter what the weather. The boots are incredibly comfortable. They give excellent ankle support and foot support while still being flexible and comfortable enough to walk around all day in. This last December my wife and I rode our motorcycles on a 500 mile 34th anniversary weekend. I did not bring another pair of shoes because I knew we would be doing a good deal of walking at our destination and these are simply the most supportive, most comfortable, and easiest to put on boots or shoes I own (The zipper sides are great). I have worn numerous brands of 8" work and tactical boots over the years and these are simply the best. I also like the fact that the 13W boots I purchased were a true boot size not the modern "running shoe boot size" so many companies use these days.

After almost a year and a half of ownership I can say I have ridden and walked for hours in heavy rain and my feet have always stayed warm and dry. While these are not insulated, I have never had a problem with my feet staying warm even when riding in So Cal mountains in winter when the temps are in the 30's. I attribute this to 2 factors-

1. I do have really good winter motorcycling socks and fortunately these boots have enough room to be able to wear them.
2. The roomy wide toe section in conjunction with the warm socks creates a warm air space around the toes and forefoot.

While these boots are not "hot weather" boots, I use them in summer without any problem.
I learned years ago that a little foot powder in the socks in summer does wonders for keeping feet feeling cooler while wearing boots in summer.

They also have excellent traction when walking on slippery wet surfaces.
One last important point to mention is that after almost a year and a half of owning them they still look nearly as good as when I purchased then. The soles are even holding up incredibly well.
I will definitely by another pair of these boots when they finally wear out.

The next pair I by though will be for my wife. She is so impressed with them. How they have been holding up and how well they have performed in the time that I have owned them. That when I told her I would like to get her a nice Mother's Day present and wanted to know what she may be interested in this year she immediately said "I would love some boots like yours."

Best Boots Ever
November 22, 2014

On my feet all day in these boots.... Comfort right out of the box... No break-in period required... Much better boot even than Bates Air-Weights and Bates Code 6... Bates Code 6 won't hold a shine and Air-Weights wear out fast... Oh and never ever buy NIKI (most uncomfortable boot ever) or Under Armour Valset (No protection for the top of your foot at all and insoles flatten out in 4 months)... I've tried them all and always go back to RIDGE....
Pros:
Best fit... Best wear.... Most comfort.... Simply the BEST of the BEST
Cons:
NONE except if you buy water proof.... get a 1/2 size bigger....

Great Boots.
February 22, 2015

Very comfortable. Made well. I can see them lasting a long time.

Best boots over all
November 29, 2015

I had two of this boots, I'm about to buy my third one. They last about three years for me, I'm a LEO. I had 5.11, not even a year before they tear up by my pinky. I tried Bates, not for me.
Pros:
Light, comfortable, good price
Cons:
none

Back
Top Bottom