Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Boots - Total 20% Off !!! - Few Models

Business Member
    Great for All Services (Police, Fire, EMS), and Canadian Outdoor Activities !!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Business Member
    Hope to get few more orders by Sunday Deadline !

Business Member
    Few Models Have Composite or Steel Toe Options.

Business Member
    Sizes 8.5 - 11 in Stock for the 4105/4205/900/9003 models (Not all for each model, but mixed variety and any others can be ordered in)

Business Member
    Just wanted to say, I noticed the Ridge Footwear category webpage was offline by mistake and probably for a few days. So, anyone who may have tried to view footwear and couldn't, my apologies, but it's live again. Thanks and happy browsing.

Business Member
    Men Wear Boots !!! Hahaa...... so buy Ridge Boots... and then Pair of Boot cut tac pants !!

Business Member
    I've had good feedback on these boots so far, so don't worry about trying a brand you're not familiar with. They're good quality, light, comfortable and durable !

Business Member
    Just a reminder on these boots.... Don't be shy to try these boots. The have great reviews and Mid-range price wise.
    These all are all year round footwear, not winter boots, so grab a pair for whenever you normally would wear a boot.
    Muddy range or work related, etc.. Very comfortable !!

Business Member
    REVIEWS:

ridge quality
    by mcjc, Verified Owner from MI, United States Written on March 13, 2015
    this is the second pair of these boots ,the first ones lasted four years of darn near everyday use ,the addition of the zipper is great ,will not buy any other boot .great product ,comfort,light weight ,and durable,and optics planet are great people fast shipping ,i couldnt remember what size they were ,ie just plain worn them out they were so good and ordered too big as all shoes sizes seem different ,they were great about return and fast to get get me the right size ,which was my fault ,been buying from them more ,with great prices ,free shipping on many items and just flat out great service ,THANKS PLANET KEEP UP GREAT JOB ,...

Daniel Flores's Review of Ridge Outdoors 9000 Ultimate Zipper Boot
    I purchased these boots for wearing when riding my motorcycle. I commute no matter what the weather. The boots are incredibly comfortable. They give excellent ankle support and foot support while still being flexible and comfortable enough to walk around all day in. This last December my wife and I rode our motorcycles on a 500 mile 34th anniversary weekend. I did not bring another pair of shoes because I knew we would be doing a good deal of walking at our destination and these are simply the most supportive, most comfortable, and easiest to put on boots or shoes I own (The zipper sides are great). I have worn numerous brands of 8" work and tactical boots over the years and these are simply the best. I also like the fact that the 13W boots I purchased were a true boot size not the modern "running shoe boot size" so many companies use these days.

After almost a year and a half of ownership I can say I have ridden and walked for hours in heavy rain and my feet have always stayed warm and dry. While these are not insulated, I have never had a problem with my feet staying warm even when riding in So Cal mountains in winter when the temps are in the 30's. I attribute this to 2 factors-

1. I do have really good winter motorcycling socks and fortunately these boots have enough room to be able to wear them.
    2. The roomy wide toe section in conjunction with the warm socks creates a warm air space around the toes and forefoot.

While these boots are not "hot weather" boots, I use them in summer without any problem.
    I learned years ago that a little foot powder in the socks in summer does wonders for keeping feet feeling cooler while wearing boots in summer.

They also have excellent traction when walking on slippery wet surfaces.
    One last important point to mention is that after almost a year and a half of owning them they still look nearly as good as when I purchased then. The soles are even holding up incredibly well.
    I will definitely by another pair of these boots when they finally wear out.

The next pair I by though will be for my wife. She is so impressed with them. How they have been holding up and how well they have performed in the time that I have owned them. That when I told her I would like to get her a nice Mother's Day present and wanted to know what she may be interested in this year she immediately said "I would love some boots like yours."

Best Boots Ever
    November 22, 2014

On my feet all day in these boots.... Comfort right out of the box... No break-in period required... Much better boot even than Bates Air-Weights and Bates Code 6... Bates Code 6 won't hold a shine and Air-Weights wear out fast... Oh and never ever buy NIKI (most uncomfortable boot ever) or Under Armour Valset (No protection for the top of your foot at all and insoles flatten out in 4 months)... I've tried them all and always go back to RIDGE....
    Pros:
    Best fit... Best wear.... Most comfort.... Simply the BEST of the BEST
    Cons:
    NONE except if you buy water proof.... get a 1/2 size bigger....

Great Boots.
    February 22, 2015

Very comfortable. Made well. I can see them lasting a long time.

Best boots over all
    November 29, 2015

I had two of this boots, I'm about to buy my third one. They last about three years for me, I'm a LEO. I had 5.11, not even a year before they tear up by my pinky. I tried Bates, not for me.
    Pros:
    Light, comfortable, good price
    Cons:
    none

Business Member
    Few orders for these great boots are coming and I'd like to see few more, to bring in the order.... So anyone considering...please browse and get your order in too..

Many great models and they're a quality boot for mid-price range !

http://www.opaextreme.com/brand/Ridge-Footwear/0

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast