Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Boots - Total 20% Off !!! - Few Models

Business Member
    There's a new line up with 2 models, the 8106CTZ & 8108CTZ Both are Waterproof, composite toe and puncture resistant sole !

These are also competitively priced and 5% off more right now, with special orders !

Many models to choose from !
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Business Member
    Taking orders for any of the Ridge line of boots.... the above brand new model is pretty great boot for work as well, with the composite toe, and puncture resistant sole, waterproof...great for outdoor work or play.

http://www.opaextreme.com/brand/Ridge-Footwear/0

Business Member
    Got few orders.. thx guys... Hoping for few more boot orders...
    To bring these in.. check them out brothers. .

Business Member
    Reminder that these boots come with 6 months warranty, so you feel comfortable to try these boots !!

Business Member
    8003 Boot.. Waterproof model as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Business Member
    Reminder on these, as am bringing a few and can add yours on this order leaving this week.

Business Member
    Will be ordering again early next week from Ridge and anyone wanting a pair, please order asap....

Re: boot sizes, so you don't get wrong size.... PLEASE go by a shoe store and double check your size on a foot scale, and don't go by what you normally buy from other brands....
    Example: If your toe (use left foot), is between 9.5 and 10, or is touching the size 10 line, then order size 10 is fine...if you're creeping over the line a little bit, get 10.5 to be safe.
    And be aware of if your foot is a regular or wide fit, of which is also shown on the foot scale.

Business Member
    Forgot to mention, besides the Great pricing I offer,.. next 10 orders will get a free gift (compact shoe shining kit)

Thanks for the heads up, ordered mine today

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OPA Extreme View Post
    Will be ordering again early next week from Ridge and anyone wanting a pair, please order asap....

Re: boot sizes, so you don't get wrong size.... PLEASE go by a shoe store and double check your size on a foot scale, and don't go by what you normally buy from other brands....
    Example: If your toe (use left foot), is between 9.5 and 10, or is touching the size 10 line, then order size 10 is fine...if you're creeping over the line a little bit, get 10.5 to be safe.
    And be aware of if your foot is a regular or wide fit, of which is also shown on the foot scale.
    To be safe, contact me re: the model you're considering, so I can double check on sizing.. as most models fit how I said, I found the desert storm model fits little bit on the larger size and would like to help you choose the right size.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast