Buying an AR from AE ?

Megglodon

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never done business with AE.
So, just wondering how their business is.
Anyone here has ever bought a rifle from AE?
If they say 2 weeks before they get the rifle? Can it be trusted? Easy thing to say when pushing for a sale.
Would not like to order / pay for a rifle and end up waiting several months for it.

Ok, thanks Reaper. It's good to know. I want to order a Stag Model 3 from them. My first AR. I have been told it would be good rifle for plinking at the range.
Why that rifle? Because I simply like the style. Don't want really want a Norc and DD or Colt is a bit on the expensive side just for plinking. So I think overall for $1120, it's a fair deal.

Arms East is one of the Top 10 to deal with on this forum.

I'm assuming you are looking to buy a Stag or BCM from them.

John and Walter are hands down gtg.

I have around 25-30 purchases with them.

Personally I would call and see what they have in stock.
If it's not in stock...
Talk to Liam, he was friendly and quick to respond.

Thanks guys, it's reassuring. Anyways, I only do business with people I can talk to.

Arms East is one of the Top 10 to deal with on this forum.

I'm assuming you are looking to buy a Stag or BCM from them.

John and Walter are hands down gtg.

I have around 25-30 purchases with them.

BCMs? I haven't seen any BCM rifles offered on their site. Up to now, I was mainly looking at a Stag Model 3.
Will check with them for BCM.
Thanks

Just make sure it's in stock. A bunch of us ordered ACRs in April or May and arms east said they would be in by late June. Four months later no Acr. If I wasn't a member on here I would not have heard from them. No email or phone call to say your $3000+ rifle has been delayed.
Either they assume everyone who ordered a rifle checks CGN for updates or I'm the only person who wasn't contacted. I won't buy from them again.

I haven't bought a firearm from them, but have made a number of significant purchases through them inc a Geissele trigger that had to be ordered with a deposit. My experiences were all very good, their time frame for the trigger was very close if not quite spot on. Hope that helps.

If it's in stock I wouldn't hesitate. Any and all preorders are a gamble every single dealer has said hey everyone we will have these next week! Then they show up late or never at all. The .50 Beowulf mags pre order was a huge failure; it happens. I just ordered some parts from armseast havnt got them yet but they were shipped out fast and at a good price.

Guys, I really appreciate your inputs. It's always good to hear two different buying experiences.
The Stag rifle that I want is not in stock at AE. I asked them when they would have it back in stock. I've been told that I have to order it and they'd get it within 2 weeks.
Like I mentionned in an earlier post, it is something that is too easily said to push a sale. I don't want to end up waiting months. When merchandise is not in stock, it is very hard for me to part with my dollars.
Many of my questions have been answered. When in doubt, I know what to do... or not. Thanks to all.

Just make sure it's in stock. A bunch of us ordered ACRs in April or May and arms east said they would be in by late June. Four months later no Acr. If I wasn't a member on here I would not have heard from them. No email or phone call to say your $3000+ rifle has been delayed.

To me this sounds like very bad business practice.

Back
Top Bottom