Thread: Troy M7A1 PDW Stock Kit - $599.99

Expired Business Member

Troy M7A1 PDW Stock Kit - $599.99

The TROY M7A1 PDW Stock kit is the anticipated retractable stock made to elevate 5.56 carbines, making them compact, measuring 3” shorter than traditional carbine stocks. Utilizing a proprietary, patent pending spring, bolt carrier system and heavy duty latch assembly, the refined design makes the M7A1 PDW Stock Kit rugged, reliable and sturdy. The design of the rods in the TROY PDW stock allows full access to operating features, even with a gloved hand, and even when the stock is completely retracted. After depressing a lever on the underside of the stock with their thumb, operators can extend the stock in one fluid motion. TROY’s stock has 6 positions of adjustment and built-in sling mounts, making it the total package.

Stock kit includes PDW Stock, spring, complete proprietary bolt carrier group and buffer system.

Will work with 300 Blackout. For direct impingement weapons only (non-piston operated weapons).

$599.99

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    Gaaaahhhhh!!!! I WANT!!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd Shot View Post
    Gaaaahhhhh!!!! I WANT!!!
    Yes. What he said.

Bringing a thread back from the dead, but I am wondering if you can get these in stock still. I know there are a few dealers that have them but I'd prefer to order through you guys again as I have had great success with you in the past. Black or FDE would be fine..

Expired Business Member
    Not really planning to, but we carry a few PDW stock alternatives:

Battle Arms PDW Vert Stock

Maxim Defense CQB Stock

We will also have the MVB Stock which will be restocked shortly