Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hornady 155 Steel Match 308 Ammo (Price increase to $629.95)

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    The did sell quick. We reduced the number of 250 packs so there is more cases now.

Damn i was just gunna buy the 500
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

Quote Originally Posted by Len One O View Post
    Ethically don't hunt with match bullets.

That statement always make me laugh. Reason being is that the snipers in the sandbox prefer match bullets for taking out the enemy, however the same bullet isn't good enough for game.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnl View Post
    That statement always make me laugh. Reason being is that the snipers in the sandbox prefer match bullets for taking out the enemy, however the same bullet isn't good enough for game.
    Yes, because Snipers don't fall under The Hague conventions..........

CGN Regular
    Ummm so snipers don't fall under child abduction legislation/laws? Wow you don't say...I know it's just Wikipedia and that its open source but I couldn't find a damn thing in there about snipers...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagu...hild_Abduction

CGN Regular
    Try 1899 and 1907, not 1980... Aka: the laws of war. I think the previous post meant "hunters don't fall under the Hague conventions"

CGN Regular
    Well...insert foot into mouth now. I made a smart assed comment after doing a quick search of The Hague convention thinking I could learn something and the child abduction stuff came up.still learned something.... just made myself look like a retard before got to learn it. Thanks and sorry for the sarcasm

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    .......Anyways, back on topic. We found another importer that had some in stock, so we bought all they had. It came in at a higher price but only 5%.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnl View Post
    I don't care if I wound the enemy. Much the better if he suffers a terrible agonizing wound actually.

Shooting at people and shooting at game animals are two entirely different applications.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12