Thread: FMK 9mm in stock! 5 colour options.

Business Member

FMK 9mm in stock! 5 colour options.

https://nasgunsandammo.com/product-tag/fmk/

5 colour options of stocks available. Black, OD Green, Urban Grey, Dark Earth and Pink.

Priced at $650.

Product Description
    • Manufacturer: FMK Firearms Inc.
    • Model: 9C1 G2 (Gen 2)
    • Model No.: FMK-9C1G2-DAO-OD / FMK-9C1G2-FAT-OD
    • Type/Action: FAT – Fast Action Trigger
    • Calibre: .9mm
    • Capacity: 10rd Magazine
    • Rear Sight: Fixed (Accepts Glock 19 3rd Party Sights)
    • Front Sight: Fixed (7-Interchangeable Low Profile Sights; Accepts Glock 19 3rd Party Sights).
    • Packing: Polymer Case; 2 Magazines; 7 Interchangeable Low Profile Sights, Manual.
    • Other: Compact Ergonomic Lightweight Design Features: Interchangeable FAT or DAO Triggers, Picatinny Accessory Rail, Shock Absorbing Backstrap, Chamber Loaded Indicator, Drop Free Magazines, No Mag-Out Safety, Shorter/Lighter Trigger Pull, Slide: High-Carbon Steel, Frame: Polymer – 5 Colors, Barrel: 1:16” LH with 6 Grooves, Accepts Third Party Glock 19 Sights.

This modern company is based in California, USA with deep roots in the Injection Moulding business doing contract work
    for countless businesses in the firearms industry.

Fiercely patriotic with a focus on the features, function and the end user
    experience, FMK Firearms makes quality products like the 9C1 Gen2 handguns (FAT & DAO Models; accept Glock 19
    3rd Party Sights) and the AR1 eXtreme polymer AR15/M4 Lower Receivers.

FMK Firearms warrants to you, the original purchaser of a new firearm, a lifetime warranty from the date of purchase.

These products are 100% made in the USA.

Name:  FMKBlackRS.jpg
Views: 774
Size:  75.9 KBBLACKName:  FMKODGreenRS.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  21.1 KBOD GREENName:  FMKUrbanGreyRS.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  66.9 KBURBAN GREYName:  FMKDarkEarthRS.jpg
Views: 777
Size:  83.8 KBDARK EARTHName:  FMKPinkRS.jpg
Views: 777
Size:  73.0 KBPINK

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    That is pretty steep. Like $200+ more than several other dealers.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    That is pretty steep. Like $200+ more than several other dealers.
    Trigger Wholesale Inc.(TWI) out of Waterloo holds the exclusive distribution on the Canadian compliant version of these handguns. We too saw them advertised by another retailer in the Canadian market for between $378-$400 USD. However, we were advised by FMK and TWI that those specific models are not compliant to Canadian standards and will be classified as prohibited in Canada.

What are the upgrades over the first gen? Did they fix the major flaw it had? If they did fix it then I may pick one up.
    Fight for what you believe in today because tomorrow could just be too late.

Quote Originally Posted by NASGUNS View Post
    Trigger Wholesale Inc.(TWI) out of Waterloo holds the exclusive distribution on the Canadian compliant version of these handguns. We too saw them advertised by another retailer in Canadian market for around $400 USD. However, those handguns are not compliant in Canada and we were advised by FMK and TWI that those specific models will be prohibited in Canada.
    Not compliant? I don't follow what you mean? I'm highlighting what is currently for sale in Canada as restricted. Are you suggesting the FMK guns brought in by dealers for the last several years other than these brought in by Trigger Wholesale are actually prohibited?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Business Member
    Not compliant? I don't follow what you mean? I'm highlighting what is currently for sale in Canada as restricted. Are you suggesting the FMK guns brought in by dealers for the last several years other than these brought in by Trigger Wholesale are actually prohibited?
    Vault used to be the distributor for FMK models in Canada. It is now TWI. I am only quoting what I was advised today. I too raised the concern about the pricing as I found a dealer who imports from the US to Canadians. Based on the current currency he was significantly less. However, the info I just passed along came from FMK and TWI. There may be in fact some FMK from years ago still in certain dealers when Vault distributed. Going forward, TWI is now the exclusive distributor and they have set the price based on a series of variables.

If you can share with us where it is cheaper, I would love to know so that I can address the price again.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAven View Post
    What are the upgrades over the first gen? Did they fix the major flaw it had? If they did fix it then I may pick one up.
    They upgraded the trigger to a Fast Action model that is interchangeable. Key features of the new trigger include: a shorter, lighter trigger pull; drop free mag release; and no mag out safety.

I will send you a PM with other dealer specifics.

Business Member
    I will send you a PM with other dealer specifics.
    Thanks fenceline. Appreciate it.