TacOrd HK SFP9

mildot

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
269   0   1
Well what can I say but a BIG kudo's and Thank You to Casey & Peter, on a job well done!!!

uFY1nFk.jpg

Very nice!! I see you got tired of waiting for the factory version to ever show up here?... ;)

Well TacOrd's work is very good, and I wanted to change the sights to Dawson Precision, so it made sense to do it all at once. Leaving the "controls" black worked well, I'm very pleased. Service was "top notch" it really doesn't get any better!!, problem is that when you are that good, the wait can be long, however this was done very fast.

I know some will see me as a "TacOrd Fan Boy" and I'm OK with that, I make no apologies. I have an eye & attention to detail, never mind being "fussy", good thing is that Casey & Peter's attention, and eye for detail are better, never mind being more "fussy" than me, LOL

When folks "get it right" I certainly let people know about!!! Nuff said.

Last edited:
Well TacOrd's work is very good, and I wanted to change the sights to Dawson Precision, so it made sense to do it all at once. Leaving the "controls" black worked well, I'm very pleased. Service was "top notch" it really doesn't get any better!!, problem is that when you are that good, the wait can be long, however this was done very fast.

I know some will see me as a "TacOrd Fan Boy" and I'm OK with that, I make no apologies. I have an eye & attention to detail, never mind being "fussy", good thing is that Casey & Peter's attention, and eye for detail are better, never mind being more "fussy" than me, LOL

When folks "get it right" I certainly let people know about!!! Nuff said.

Mildot!

Thanks for the kind words. We take pride in making sure that everything is perfect before it leaves the shop. Quality workmanship and customer service is our priority.

Here is some more SFP9 action in Mil-Spec OD Green and RAL 8000!

All the best,

TacOrd

IMG_1629.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

SFP9(2).jpg

SFP9(1).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1629.jpg
    IMG_1629.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,361
  • IMG_1646.jpg
    IMG_1646.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,374
  • SFP9(2).jpg
    SFP9(2).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,365
  • SFP9(1).jpg
    SFP9(1).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,365
Wow!!!! :xes Now I'm really excited!! See ya on Sat!!! :dancingbanana::dancingbanana:

I'm really glad I went with the Dawson Precision sights, and I'm a "dyed in the wool" Heinie guy, ;)

I'm "digging the green" as well, Good stuff!!

Last edited:
Mildot, is the one on the last picture your's, the color looks different because of the light I guess,.....those sights look good on it.

I'm the RAL 8000 guy, it's mine, it's a "funny" color because it looks different under various degrees of light, I sourced the DP sights myself (full set), TacOrd did the install.

The RAL 8000 is patterned after the German Africa Corp green/brown color.

Under the name „Gelbbraun“ since 1941 for the Deutsches Afrikakorps (DAK) of Wehrmacht

Last edited:
Well what can I say but a BIG kudo's and Thank You to Casey & Peter, on a job well done!!!

uFY1nFk.jpg

Whoa! Nothing personal....but barf!

It looks like a decent job, but that colour! What were you thinking?

Edit: sorry, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom