Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Serbu BFG 50A - 50BMG

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    I've wanted a Lynx for years! Must. Win. Lottery.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Oh my goodness I think I just wet myself!!!!

BANNED
    a friend of mine got one of the first Sebus,,,never did get it to run,,,,dont think it ever went through a full mag with something going wrong,dont think they are worth 10 grand,,and definitely NOT a Barrett,,LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    a friend of mine got one of the first Sebus,,,never did get it to run,,,,dont think it ever went through a full mag with something going wrong,dont think they are worth 10 grand,,and definitely NOT a Barrett,,LOL...
    I was on preorder for the second batch at sub $8k but when the issues came about with the originals and lack of support to solve I wasn't willing to take the risk on an expensive paper weight.

Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    I wasn't willing to take the risk on an expensive paper weight.

Exactly, too risky in this political climate, shame to either dewat or turn it in to a local smelter nearest you

BANNED
    even with the reliability issues..they are kind of cool,,,and i'm pretty sure no owners of them would ever turn them in no matter what laws and bull#### they threaten us with LOL.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    even with the reliability issues..they are kind of cool,,,and i'm pretty sure no owners of them would ever turn them in no matter what laws and bull#### they threaten us with LOL.
    Trust me brother, when you dole out 8k for a POS that doesn't work, no amount of coolness can make up for that. Been there, done that. Happy to have sold it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madpat View Post
    Pretty sure this one was in the $8500 range a few years back.
    Was considerably less than that when Dlask was selling them originally
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Expried Business Member
    The price increase on these guns is a two fold. first being internally upgraded parts addressing previous generations issues. The second and most obvious is that the CAD is nowhere near what it used to be thusly affecting the price.

In regards to any warranty issues that may arise (these are still made by humans after all), our gunsmith is ready to warranty the rifles sold by Wanstalls. You can buy these rifles with confidence that we have addressed any issue that could happen and are ready and willing to assist our customers in any way possible.
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 11-19-2015 at 04:45 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    I've wanted a Lynx for years! Must. Win. Lottery.
    This!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast