Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Serbu BFG 50A - 50BMG

Well that is about as good as it gets right there!

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    The price increase on these guns is a two fold. first being internally upgraded parts addressing previous generations issues. The second and most obvious is that the CAD is nowhere near what it use to be thusly affecting the price.

In regards to any warranty issues that may arise (these are still made by humans after all), our gunsmith is ready to warranty the rifles sold by Wanstalls. You can buy these rifles with confidence that we have addressed any issue that could happen and are ready and willing to assist our customers in any way possible.

That gives me the confidence to keep on saving my pennys. Thanks for chiming in with the warranty info.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    WhAt happened with these? from what I have read Dlask was bringing them in from the u.s then they past a law and not allowed to Canada and the ones that did make it in before the lock�� Where junk with no support from manufacture! Are 50 allowed in from the us now I'm a bit confused��
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer thump_rrr's Avatar
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    The price increase on these guns is a two fold. first being internally upgraded parts addressing previous generations issues. The second and most obvious is that the CAD is nowhere near what it used to be thusly affecting the price.

In regards to any warranty issues that may arise (these are still made by humans after all), our gunsmith is ready to warranty the rifles sold by Wanstalls. You can buy these rifles with confidence that we have addressed any issue that could happen and are ready and willing to assist our customers in any way possible.
    Does this mean that Wanstalls or your gunsmith has purchased the armorers tool kit required to service the rifle or will it be purchased when the need arises?
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 11-20-2015 at 12:50 PM.
    Don’t argue with idiots. They’ll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    one day....

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    WhAt happened with these? from what I have read Dlask was bringing them in from the u.s then they past a law and not allowed to Canada and the ones that did make it in before the lock�� Where junk with no support from manufacture! Are 50 allowed in from the us now I'm a bit confused��
    That's the first thing that come into my mind. So US finally decided to export them? Im curious about that too
    Gun control means using both hands

BANNED
    saying they can handle warranty,,but if your spending almost 12 grand on one of these,,you want to be playing with it,,not shipping it back and forth trying to get it to run for a full mag,,the reputation on these things is well known,,,now we need a guinea pig to see if all has be fixed,,,but like i said,,they are cool,,but pretty overpriced,,

Expried Business Member
    These are non restricted and totally fine for export, not sure where or who your getting your info from but its wrong.

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thump_rrr View Post
    I

Does this mean that Wanstalls or your gunsmith has purchased the armorers tool kit required to service the rifle or will it be purchased when the need arises?
    yes our gunsmith is ready to go with the required tools to work on the guns we sell.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    that didn't happen. there were a number of other CGN retailers that brought them in after Dlask sold the initial ones
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast