Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Teasers

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Well if we cut every corner on quality, did not pay employees and were given the parts and materials, we probably could get to the price point you want.
    We don't want to build crap, there is plenty of that already. Strangely the crew here likes to eat and live indoors on their own rather than at homeless shelters, and our suppliers demand payment for materials and parts. This does not even touch on the daily costs of the building, insurance or machine costs.

Also given the minuscule market that Canada is when it comes to firearms there is no economies of scale to be had. IF we could tap into even the US market the price could be less simply based on the numbers being sold, but in order to increase the numbers we would have to spend a few million dollars more for more machines. This last week alone I spent nearly 1/4 million dollars on 1 new CNC milling machine and tooling.
    i wish i could convince my ceo for you guys to use our plant for 1 day a week, we already have controlled goods certificates. we even have an ultrasonic inspection unit and auto layups if you want to do carbon fiber

Weird question.. Not that I don't like our country, but can you not put the word "Canada" on it? It doesnt really add to its value. I'm fine with your company name on it, (But definately prefer just ATRS if possible).

Just suggestions for the coolness factor. Nobody needs reminding if which country we're in :P

By the way, are firing pins, extractor interchangable?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by play.soccer View Post
    Starting price is $3200? Really?
    Tavor is $3k, famae is $3500 and Swiss is $3500. If you want a kel tec or a norinco they are available around $1500

Good god man! Just take my money already!!! Hahahaha

Keep up the great work, can't wait to have one in my hands!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I will buy one that is sure but for now my darn FNAR is so precise, i cant justify it, but like ever, if i am thinking about it i will buy it, i am just an addict with no control... JP.

I think I want one, in wood furniture.

Thanks for the pics, how about a picture of the new mill.

That is #### for gun owners, 3 grand or even 3500 is a steal for what you get. Looks amazing thumbs up!

CGN frequent flyer warrenlikesboats's Avatar
    hmmmm $2800 for a NR ACR ..... or $3200 for a NR Modern Varminter ...... that will be a tough decision when the day comes. Keep on CNC'ing ! excited to see the end product!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SSG69 View Post
    I'm thinking that at $3200, is a little steep, for a base modle. I will really have to think long and hard about this.
    Steep based on what? You're getting in-house receivers made in Canada, match barrel/trigger in a small batch platform. The reality is new designs cost money for the manufacturer, a lot of money. I have no intention of purchasing one, however I can respect the efforts being made. $500 more than an XCR, compare the two and let me know which is a nicer rifle. I've owned both an XCR and a MH, I'm a huge fan of the XCR however fit and finish are not even in the same ballpark.

CGN Regular
    Well, you know I'll be in for one, hoping I can pull off the first run again, but time will tell

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast