Black Friday Sale!

johnone

Expired Business
Untitled.jpg

https://www.marstar.ca/html/other/bfpdf.pdf

Valid: Friday, November 20 until Monday, November 30th 2015
Be sure to put the proper comment code for your order to be valid.
Online orders ONLY.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 5,820
Norinco Ar was in stock one day at $529.99,,then out of stock the next day,,,then back in stock the day after but now at $599.99,,,what happened there,,

Telephone? ....what? ...... what?!

Do you guys just buy anything as long as you can get if for cheap? "A thousand telephones you say? Sorry not really inter... that cheap hey? Yeah put me down for the whole lot someone will buy them or we'll throw them in with an sks and make it a package deal those morons will buy anything we put on that website" Hahahaha!

Seriously though I'd like to hear the story behind the phones that's too good!

Norinco Ar was in stock one day at $529.99,,then out of stock the next day,,,then back in stock the day after but now at $599.99,,,what happened there,,

When the old inventory ran out we introduced the most recent shipment.... Since our last contract the factory price is up, the Canadian dollar is down....
John

Welcome to "how sales really work"

We would welcome your expert advise on how we could do it, I know complain to Ottawa regarding the low dollar.

When the old inventory ran out we introduced the most recent shipment.... Since our last contract the factory price is up, the Canadian dollar is down....
John

Does free shipping on Pedersoli firearms still apply?
Does the Norinco jw25 have the cut out in the stock for the bolt handle, as pictured in this flyer/advertisement ?

Does free shipping on Pedersoli firearms still apply?
Does the Norinco jw25 have the cut out in the stock for the bolt handle, as pictured in this flyer/advertisement ?

I guess it is, i have some stuff in my cart but have to put more... JP.

so theses nornico AR where in stock the very next day after they became out of stock,,??,,but i can see the US dollar making a difference,,but since they are offshore made,,,how does that work,,??

so theses nornico AR where in stock the very next day after they became out of stock,,??,,but i can see the US dollar making a difference,,but since they are offshore made,,,how does that work,,??

Its a 60$ difference, OMG if 60$ makes a difference when your spending 600$ I think you need a new sport. If you haven't noticed everything going up.

Back
Top Bottom