Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solelycanadian "Multicam"-Fabric Wrapped Kydex Holsters&mag-carriers

I want to throw my vote of confidence at SC. If you are wondering if you should get one, just go ahead. SoleyCanadian is G2G. I have a limited sampling of users so far, but all of them only have good/great/awesome things to say about the products. Personally I have used one of their holsters at work, on a long trip, and just loved it.

the Multicam fabric comes pre-adhered to a sheet of 0.080" kydex, which is NOT thick enough for our Competition gear by itself.. so it gets wrapped around our standard thickness Competition holsters in 0.125", in doing so adds greater strength durability and rigidity..

Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    Why two layers of kydex? Or am I seeing that wrong?

Shawn

CGN Regular
    I think I'm going to go this route. Glock 21 holsters are tough to come across unless you want a retention system that requires you to have your finger too close to the trigger guard.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SolCan View Post
    the Multicam fabric comes pre-adhered to a sheet of 0.080" kydex, which is NOT thick enough for our Competition gear by itself.. so it gets wrapped around our standard thickness Competition holsters in 0.125", in doing so adds greater strength durability and rigidity..
    So what color options do we have for kydex if we're after just a single layer IWB holster?
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

default colors for competition are 0.125" Black or Coyote-brn, working on OD

Other colors such as FDE are same configuration as the multicam wrap mentioned previously..

Quote Originally Posted by FoxAlpha View Post
    So what color options do we have for kydex if we're after just a single layer IWB holster?
    Last edited by SolCan; 12-02-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SolCan View Post
    Thanks

Shawn

Bump..

P226r w/x300Ultra in original multicam fabric wrap...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12