Thread: Black Friday savings from Remington!

Expired Industry Member

Black Friday savings from Remington!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Could you let us know which of these rebates are eligible for Canadian buyers?

For example, when I went to the link provided (WWW.REMINGTON.COM/REBATES) and clicked on the rebate for golden sabre ammunition, it is for US residents only........
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

+1, also curious to know especially for the rebates on the 1911 and black rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post

For example, when I went to the link provided (WWW.REMINGTON.COM/REBATES) and clicked on the rebate for golden sabre ammunition, it is for US residents only........
    Is that because you were on the American site?

http://remingtoncanada.com/en/resources/rebates

Expired Industry Member

Thanks Benelli_Beginner that's a good source as well. You can also click the provided link and that will take you to the rebate forms.
    Download the forms here!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Benelli_Beginner View Post
    Is that because you were on the American site?

http://remingtoncanada.com/en/resources/rebates
    the flyer you posted at the top of this page clearly shows golden sabre ammo up to $100 off and following the link on the flyer states it is for US residents only......... did you post the US flyer?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

the flyer you posted at the top of this page clearly shows golden sabre ammo up to $100 off and following the link on the flyer states it is for US residents only......... did you post the US flyer?
    I'm not the OP.

Go to the link, select the $200 Black Friday form (top left), first item is the Golden Sabre ammo offer.

Does the 200 dollar rebate include the c22 (90978) as its not one of the specifically listed models?

Print out the form and call the rebate centre toll free number at the bottom and ask them, I would only follow their guidance.