Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MilArm Black Friday Sale - First Lite & Mossberg on Sale

Crickets ......... Lol

CGN Regular
    Busted...
    I have seen this happen before !

Business Member
    We had to adjust our Mossberg prices a month ago due to a massive shipment that showed up at that time due to the exchange rate. We had been using last years Mossberg pricing for as long as possible but had to do an adjustment at this time. The price difference you would have seen would have been from the old price to current. I honestly didn't think about that price change coming into effect shortly before a sale starting and can see why there are so many people thinking that we inflated the prices just because of the sale, but I assure everyone that isn't the case.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezesport View Post
    Milarm. Why are you guys so much higher than WSS on Mossberg
    We're looking into it. But we'll always price match WSS or Cabelas pricing on Mossberg we have in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by MilArm View Post
    We had to adjust our Mossberg prices a month ago due to a massive shipment that showed up at that time due to the exchange rate. We had been using last years Mossberg pricing for as long as possible but had to do an adjustment at this time. The price difference you would have seen would have been from the old price to current. I honestly didn't think about that price change coming into effect shortly before a sale starting and can see why there are so many people thinking that we inflated the prices just because of the sale, but I assure everyone that isn't the case.
    Thanks for your response. I totally understand the realities of the sinking Canadian dollar and its effect on product pricing. As noted, though, the timing on the increase was unfortunate. Thank you for acknowledging how this would look/feel to the customer, where they could have purchased a product for less than the sale price a couple of days beforehand.

Anyhow, my goal here was not to bust your chops. While I have yet to make a purchase at MilArm myself I have heard some very positive things about your company. I will accept your explanation and won't let this one incident dissuade me from considering any future purchases from you (although probably not a Mossberg at this point in time at the new prices ). Have a good Black Friday.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBoom View Post
    Thanks for your response. I totally understand the realities of the sinking Canadian dollar and its effect on product pricing. As noted, though, the timing on the increase was unfortunate. Thank you for acknowledging how this would look/feel to the customer, where they could have purchased a product for less than the sale price a couple of days beforehand.

Anyhow, my goal here was not to bust your chops. While I have yet to make a purchase at MilArm myself I have heard some very positive things about your company. I will accept your explanation and won't let this one incident dissuade me from considering any future purchases from you (although probably not a Mossberg at this point in time at the new prices ). Have a good Black Friday.
    My jaw hit the floor when I realized how this situation was perceived and I appreciate your response. We are looking into our Mossberg pricing further.

CGN Regular
    My jaw hit the floor when I realized how this situation was perceived and I appreciate your response. We are looking into our Mossberg pricing further.
    Bad timing gremlin hits again

Thank you for addressing it promptly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBoom View Post
    Upon hearing of your upcoming sale, specifically the "20% off Mossberg", I went onto your website a couple of days ago and jotted down the model number and the listed price of about 10 different Mossberg shotguns that I was potentially interested in, for comparison purposes. I went back on tonight and re-checked the list and I see that the prices on all of these guns have been increased substantially - in every case in excess of 20% from the prices that were listed two days ago. I am interested to hear what the rationale was for these increases, other than what appears to be the obvious. Thanks.
    haha i did the same thing after there last sale was so hard to find instock items by the time I noticed i wanted it

Thank you!

I enjoyed every sale events you guys had. Best price i can find... keep up the good work!

Hey All,

We're doing a little Black Friday deal at the shop this Friday & Saturday. Check out this poster for all the details!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12