Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Black Friday Sales now Live on website!!

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3strokes View Post
    Thanks, Clay.
    Status shows Shipped. Canada Post not recognizing the tracking number.
    Guess it takes them a bit to pick the parcel up and scan it.

Now let's see if Canada Post can set a new World Record.
    We did set one with CFO transfer. Overnight from my contacting them.

Am going over right now to give you a positive feedback.
    Correct, the tracking will not work until 3 PM Alberta time when Canada Post picks up here and scans them.

As far as transfers go, we provide our customers with the reference numbers if requested or if it goes more than a few days. When buying from a business, the customer shouldn't have to call into the CFO but it can help speed it up a bit.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Yea me too I have shotguns coming and a couple handguns plus a scope from these fine folks! Early Christmas!
    Ya I've seen your name come up on a few different threads checking out the same deals I think. My plan is to wrap up these orders and put a tag on them from 'santa'. Then I will play dumb Christmas morning and rip up all my visa statements. That aught to work...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbum Man View Post
    Ya I've seen your name come up on a few different threads checking out the same deals I think. My plan is to wrap up these orders and put a tag on them from 'santa'. Then I will play dumb Christmas morning and rip up all my visa statements. That aught to work...
    Yea,,, well, good luck with that, I tried buying the stuff and getting my family to give it to me for Christmas, they didn't want to!!! I think I will try your way this time, can't hurt, that way there will be gifts I like/want in between the socks, underwear and trinkets!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Interesting, must be different up there, I have never had to contact the cfo, everything happens automatically, I Buy the restricted and the store makes it happen, it shows up at my door, sometimes take a couple weeks depending on the store and how busy the CFO is!
    no different here in Ontario, have several restricted and never had to contact cfo to complete the transfer unless it was a private transfer......... order online and they show up a week or two later with no contact with the cfo.

CGN Regular
    I rely on Christmas for socks and gitch!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by fergie.17 View Post
    no different here in Ontario, have several restricted and never had to contact cfo to complete the transfer unless it was a private transfer......... order online and they show up a week or two later with no contact with the cfo.
    All my restricteds (except for one) were done through dealers, since I started in 2010.
    RCMP instructions at the time (and I never received notice that things had changed) were
    completed with me, the buyer, having to call in to complete the transfer. Not once did the CFO
    tell me that I didn't have to call in as a buyer from a dealer.
    Anyway the good thing is that I received the reference yesterday and after contacting
    the CFO, the handgun is being shipped today. Now the tracking game starts. Daily checks until
    I see the Canada Post status say, "Out for Delivery".

Quote Originally Posted by 3strokes View Post
    All my restricteds (except for one) were done through dealers, since I started in 2010.
    RCMP instructions at the time (and I never received notice that things had changed) were
    completed with me, the buyer, having to call in to complete the transfer. Not once did the CFO
    tell me that I didn't have to call in as a buyer from a dealer.
    Anyway the good thing is that I received the reference yesterday and after contacting
    the CFO, the handgun is being shipped today. Now the tracking game starts. Daily checks until
    I see the Canada Post status say, "Out for Delivery".
    just weird, I'm in Ontario and have ordered several new restricted from several different dealers and in several different provences and the only time I had to call with a refrence # was a private sale and never from a dealer. just my experience............
    seems weird to me is all

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I just went down to pick up 2 parcels that of course I was out when they came by, at 1:30 and 2:30 pm, so they will be taking my parcels all the way over to Dartmouth 15k from me and them bringing them back tomorrow afternoon when I can pick them up!! It is 500 yards from my place to the drop off drug store!!! No wonder the post office is losing money! They only try delivery once too! I know folks will disagree but for me, Canpar is superior, they will attempt again or you can set up a time to pick it up!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910