Black friday sales

Grumpy Wolverine

Business Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Alright, you guys have been very patient so here is a video outlining some of our Black Friday sales.

There will be more sales announcement tomorrow but Wolverine Guy was busy getting a pedicure and manscaping today so didn't have time to get them all priced out.

BLACKFRIDAY SALES
APPLIES TO INSTOCK ONLY!!

Barrett Model 99 416 FDE BAR-133030 Retail$4895 Sale $3895$1000 off

Barrett Model 99 416 BLK BAR-133030 Retail$4250 Sale $3250$1000 off

Daniel Defense M4V5 Carbine 5.56 Nato16" Tornado Grey DD1-111772 Retail 2139 Sale $1575

Daniel Defense M4V9 Carbine LW 5.56Nato 16" Tornado Grey DD1-111775 Retail 2139 Sale $1499

Meprolight M21 Day/Night Illum ReflexSight 4.3 MOA MEP-626210 Retail $625 Sale $525 $100 off

Meprolight M21 Day/Night Illum ReflexSight 0.3 Triangle MEP-626410 Retail $625 Sale $525$100 off

Meprolight Mepro 21 Day/Night IllumReflex Sight Open-X MEP-626610 Retail $625 Sale $525$100 off

Meprolight MOR ReflexSight/Laser 4.3 MOA MEP-657700 Retail $1615 Sale$1199

Meprolight MOR Reflex Sight /Laser(visible & IR)- Bullseye MEP-657702 Retail $1615Sale $1350

Meprolight MOR Reflex Sight-Bullseye-Visible Laser Only MEP-657706 Retail $1450 Sale$1199

Meprolight MOR Reflex Sight /Laser -Bullseye Reticle MEP-657720 Retail $1480 Sale $1199

Meprolight M5 Optic with 1.8 MOAMEP-685010 Retail $625 Sale $525 $100 off

Meprolight MX3 Magnifying Scope withPicatinny Adaptor MEP-801010 Retail $570 Sale $470 $100off

All Daniel Defense Hand guards (forends)and complete uppers 20% off

All Robinson Armament Parts (excludingfirearms) 20% off

All CZ Products 10% OFF

Last edited:
Alright, you guys have been very patient so here is a video outlining some of our Black Friday sales.

There will be more sales announcement tomorrow but Wolverine Guy was busy getting a pedicure and manscaping today so didn't have time to get them all priced out.

Just another day at the spa

I realize that social media is pretty big in today's customer relations and what not..... etc.....

But is there a good old fashioned "list" for us older gentlemen (and ladies) with slow internet connections? I mean, watching that video was painful as the connection was poor, most of the time the picture didn't line up with sound and there's nothing worse than a slow, pixelated "commercial"....

Heck even a Facebook post or something like that would be good.... (And I hate Facebook).....

That said, I love the range, love the store, the staff and you guys should defiantly keep the good job you've been doing up!

NVM.... I finally looked at the text under the vid... I'll just go the web page to see if what I'm looking for is on sale.....

Last edited:
Don't worry, this is just the first stage of advertisement. The plan was to get people to the Wolverine Supplies YouTube channel by announcing the sale there first. The rest of the advertising will go into full swing tomorrow with CGN, Facebook, Instagram, twitter etc

If yer gonna badmouth Savage... at LEAST hit yer target... ;) :p

Lol, nothing wrong with a Savage, but I did not cast the first stone. I am constantly having to defend my choice of rifle to those that have made poorer choices than I:stirthepot2::stirthepot2::stirthepot2:
I hit my target, but I am also the one to blame for not reading the instructions on the Thundershot and skimping on the mixing. After the video we went down to the targets and there were a couple of them not detonated and full of holes.

Last edited:
Lol, nothing wrong with a Savage, but I did not cast the first stone. I am constantly having to defend my choice of rifle to those that have made poorer choices than I:stirthepot2::stirthepot2::stirthepot2:
I hit my target, but I am also the one to blame for not reading the instructions on the Thundershot and skimping on the mixing. After the video we went down to the targets and there were a couple of them not detonated and full of holes.

bs-meter_zpsbc50f098.jpg

But he is right on the not mixing the tannerite up. Apparently the term "shake well" has a different meaning in Yorkshire. :evil:

OK, OK I missed.......if it makes the Savage shooters feel better.
I actually did it on purpose to make Gitmo Wolverine feel better about taking Grumpy's advice on his choice of rifle

Back
Top Bottom